Disney Christmas Anniversary, Redux - Trip Report - 12/2 - 12/11

Leaving tomorrow morning, early. Woohoo! It has been a hot minute since our last trip… very excited. 5:45 am wake up time, on the road by 6:30. First day will be a long drive.

Also hoping for a few liner meets, even if only briefly so. @LTinNC82 hopefully Monday. @darkmite2 … Are you still going to be at UOR on Tuesday? I have it in my spreadsheet, but I am not sure if your plans changed. @TheSafetyLady, maybe, if we can coordinate something…and hopefully @PrincipalTinker at the MVMCP.

Heading to bed now. Good night one and all.

17 Likes

Safe travels tomorrow!

4 Likes

Yes!!!

Also, yes!!!

All of the yes-esss!

Safe travels and see you real soon.

9 Likes

Safe travels!

2 Likes

About to leave…

15 Likes

Have fun and enjoy the warm weather :smirk:

3 Likes

Safe travels

1 Like

Okay but your little mouse couple by the bedside is ridiculously adorable.

Safe travels!

6 Likes

Drive safely

2 Likes

Bon voyage!

2 Likes

I am! My wife & I will be spending the day bouncing around WWOHP! I’ll keep my eyes open!

Look for the short guy in a Ravenclaw robe!! :crazy_face:

17 Likes

Can I join too?

4 Likes

YES!!! Please!!

I confess I have a small handful of “must-do” things, (mostly eating) but most of the night I’m just strolling around looking at Christmas decor!

I’ll definitely be posting where I am on my TR!

FYI - After 11am (Central) I’ll be less available as I will be running errands for my trip and a small birthday party with friends tomorrow before I leave.

I’ll try to check in, but not nearly as often as when I’m killing time at work… :wink:

11 Likes

Exciting!!

2 Likes

Stopping for lunch and gas. Wendy’s at the Pilot station. Or is it Disney?

13 Likes

Oh, look at that Eeyore! I want one!

3 Likes

What did you buy?

3 Likes

A spicy chicken sandwich. :slight_smile:

At 5 we stopped for dinner in Calhoun. We planned to go to Chick-fil-A for dinner, but it was super busy, so we went to the Taco Bell next door instead.

Then, due to being in the car for so long, we decided to walk across the parking lot and into 5 Below, where I discovered that @feep has his very own keychain. Who knew?

Now it is 9:45 and we checked into our hotel. Baymont inn. Would not recommend. It is…gross. Fortunately we just have to sleep. There is barely enough lighting, as well…which is for the best to avoid seeing all the grossness.

14 Likes

Taco Bell
Five Below
Gross Hotel

Sounds … like you need to get to WDW ASAP

12 Likes

I hope you picked up that keychain. Taco Bell? On a road trip? You might need that personal healthcare companion.

13 Likes