December - The ADR Lottery

Ok, sharing for those not in the know so they have alternative dates in mind. I encountered three that thankfully, did not impact my plans.

1 Like

FYI I can see the stuff you blacked out! Might want to delete those photos :grimacing:

1 Like

Hey, thanks. I modified the pics with my full name. The rest I’m not worried about.

1 Like

I noticed during booking that HDDR is closed Mon and Tues too, and Jiko is closed Tues and Weds.

1 Like

Yesterday my dates showed up at 5:45 in the app. When I did a search I received a “something went wrong, try again later” message. This has happened my last three trips.

I was able to book at 6am.

I really wasn’t trying for anything hard: 5pm dinner on a party- I wanted BOG but ended up with Crystal Palace (used to be our tradition as the only TS but future DIL has never been there), Jiko, Ale and Compass breakfast, and La Hacienda as a back up if we decide not to do the booths. I have had WBG brunch booked for a while.

2 Likes

Yes! This is how it always goes. It appears the dates are available for booking, until you actually try to book and then it makes me wait until exactly 6

Topollino’s or California Grill pre fixe?

Cali Grill. Especially if you can watch the MVMCP from there.

2 Likes

I love both but not a particular fan of pre fixe because we can’t eat all that food! So in February, we will chose Topolino.

1 Like

Cali

I was trying to modify the Topollino’s I already have to a more desirable time. All of a sudden said time popped up. I searched Cali’s pre fixe on a whim. Lo and behold it was available at the same time as my desired time at Topollino’s. It’s feast or famine out here. :laughing: I grabbed Cali and kept the original (8:30) Topollino’s just in case. (Hoarding :grimacing:)
Cali has sushi. My husband will love that. Overall menu looks better at Cali.

2 Likes

Topolinos breakfast and Cali Grill dinner. Win win. There’s nothing on the dinner menu at Topolinos that really wows me, but there are several at Cali Grill.

2 Likes

The French Rose?
The Olives?

Everything was very good there, the above being the standout components for me. But it did not reach the level of CG for me.

1 Like

I did not have a cocktail and I think olives are icky. We had the bread which reminded me of Papa Johns or Little Caesars breadsticks and my sole was way too rich with butter/oil. I don’t remember what Janet had, but yeah I’ll stick to just breakfast there. Cali Grill, Citricos, Flying Fish all rank higher for me for dinner.

1 Like

I’m so sorry

Incorrect. Maybe you should try these because they were extra

false

1 Like

Extra icky? :crazy_face:

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo

1 Like

I just saw a post that some Celebration at the Too dates opened late November/early December.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. They are loaded through 12/3, but just a few dates at this point. Fingers crossed for 12:10. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

It’s weird I only see it available on Saturdays.