December - The ADR Lottery

Yep. Wasn’t it 3x per week offering?

1 Like

I know it was more than just Saturdays. I would like to do it on a party night if I could.

1 Like

At 41 days out, a decent dinner time at ‘Ohana remains elusive. I am hoarding three separate reservations, all after 9pm. I’d hoped some times would pop up at the 45 day mark. I won’t give up on the incessant stalking, but has anyone had luck joining the walk up list there?

On a brighter note, day 45 turned up a more desirable spot at SciFi. I reserved 3:00p @ 60, but wanted 11a-12p. Finally scored 10:40a without the help of multi-source res finders.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if you find what you’re looking for the night before. People (ahem) hoard reservations and then make their final choice the day before.

3 Likes

I have noticed an obscene amount of SciFi reservations during my trip. Like almost every day for lunch or dinner or both there is at least 1, if not multiple reservations available. It’s so weird to me.

1 Like

Here I am late into the night @sanstitre_has_left_the_building -ing around with ADR’s. After reading through the Fantasmic Reservations Live! thread, guess who booked a Fantasmic dining package at SciFi? :face_with_peeking_eye:
Now I’m off to search for video of the show … because … I’ve never seen it. (Never been one to hang around for fireworks except 1 MNSSHP and 1 MVMCP. ) Don’t care for the crowds. However, I think DH would love Fantasmic over what I had scheduled ——-> The Edison …

9 Likes

I think that was an excellent move!

4 Likes

You are less than 60 days out from your trip and you still got a package?

1 Like

Yes and there was a selection. :slightly_smiling_face:

ETA: Still coming up short on a decent seating at ‘Ohana, though. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes