Dates, Pricing Revealed for Disney After Hours “BOO BASH” at Magic Kingdom

Same boat. My dates dance right along when they don’t have a party. So here’s a question for the group (of enablers).

Would you
A) Just get a room at Pop to extend your trip so you can partake in one of these?
B) Spend DVC points to extend trip, but as there are zero studios available, book a 1BR (which is basically twice the amount of DVC points)?
C) Waitlist a studio and hope it becomes available?

Summary

D) NO, not going isn’t much of an option. Ice. Cream. :crazy_face: I mean… if I add on a day…it’s not just for the party itself, obviously. “ohhh noooo an extra day at Disney, whatever shall I do?”

Pop room will be about $200 (assuming no AP discounts appear between now and then)
DVC will be free(ish) but I risk not having points for a trip down the line

Ain’t it fun being an adult!?

1 Like

Waitlist is my vote, with pop being a second choice. Spending double points on a huge room just for you seems crazy.
I’m so mad bc i picked my dates based on historical party dates with the intent to catch this.

2 Likes

Looks like WDW is directly emailing guests at the “select resorts”.

2 Likes

Same pricing posted here. I’ll see if I can find notes on it ? I believe I had a mil or AP discount though.

1 Like

Pricing is definitely DAH heavy. For guests to get the “perceived value”, there will need to be a limited number of guests.

1 Like

I got it, but i’m not sure which stay its for bc i have a stay at GDT 9/18-21 and a leading reservation for dining at ASM for 9/11-21. GDT is a TA rate, ASM is rack.

And, since i booked mine through my own credentials, it doesn’t give me a phone number, it just tells me to call me, lol.

2 Likes

Just got my early booking email - Yea!

2 Likes

Interesting, I guess I missed it before but AP holders are only getting a $10 discount (not the usual 20%)…

1 Like

I am supposed to arrive early on 10/1 (driving up from Clearwater) so I would be very happy w/ a 9/30 date. Would just add a night to my reservation or an off site hotel for one night before I check in.

Grrr.

I am staying at AoA and received an email from my TA this morning that “Since I am a resort guest” she will be able to purchase tickets for me as early as June 8th.

2 Likes

I have a reservation at YC in October. I just received an email from Disney telling me that I can purchase tickets on June 8th.

2 Likes

You know, i wonder if they aren’t doing any parties the week of the 50th bc they plan to temporarily take down all the halloween decor to film something for the 50th?

4 Likes

That is my guess. They probably have plans to use the new stage and it likely takes time to put it up, take it down, etc. whatever they have planned.

1 Like

I just briefly played around with sliding my trip back a day and it raises the airfare alone by $80. plus the cost of the ticket??? Nah. Its too much bs. I’ll just have alter my park plans and hop both days, which i really didn’t want to do, or drop a park to include MK. I can’t go and NOT do MK.

1 Like

Exactly. I would 100% be there on the 28th.

1 Like

Waitlist and pray, but have Pop booked as a backup.

1 Like

No email here and I have 4 different hotels booked in September/ October.

Do all of your dates line up with parties? I’m wondering if they didn’t send me emails for both my stays bc they know one of my stays has no dates.

1 Like

2 do… ASMo and OKW.

1 Like

I have reservations at All Star Movies and AOA. I got one email so I’m not sure if it’s only tied to one reservation? Anyone staying at All Star Movies get the email?

2 Likes

Yes i got the email for my asm leading reservation.

1 Like