Dates, Pricing Revealed for Disney After Hours “BOO BASH” at Magic Kingdom

Tickets for this three-hour event will go on sale June 15 and can be purchased online or by calling 407-939-4240. Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can book their tickets as early as June 8. Tickets start at $129 – $139, plus tax for August/September nights and $159 – $169, plus tax for October nights, and $199, plus tax for Halloween. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $10 discount for event nights in August and September.

Here are the dates for “Disney After Hours Boo Bash”:

• Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2021
  • Tuesday, Aug. 17, 2021
  • Friday, Aug. 20, 2021
  • Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2021
  • Friday, Aug. 27, 2021
  • Tuesday, Aug. 31, 2021
  • Friday, Sept. 3, 2021
  • Tuesday, Sept. 7, 2021
  • Friday, Sept. 10, 2021
  • Tuesday, Sept. 14, 2021
  • Friday, Sept. 17, 2021
  • Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2021
  • Friday, Sept. 24, 2021
  • Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2021
  • Friday, Oct. 8, 2021
  • Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2021
  • Friday, Oct. 15, 2021
  • Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2021
  • Friday, Oct. 22, 2021
  • Sunday, Oct. 24, 2021
  • Tuesday, Oct. 26, 2021
  • Friday, Oct. 29, 2021
  • Sunday, Oct. 31, 2021

No Boo Bash immediately before or on the Friday of the 50th Anniversary on October 1st.

5 Likes

Paging @mdbundy

$129+ for reduced experiences?!?! I was thinking of doing this but it’s very steep imo.

4 Likes

From reading this does anyone know if this will be more like the holiday parties in the past or the after hour events? And I’m focused on how many ppl are allowed in b/c the parties to me are over crowded. TIA

From the Disney Blog post:

• Select complimentary snacks like ice cream novelties and popcorn, along with select beverages, are included in the cost of the event.

• Special cavalcades including “Mickey’s Happy Halloween Cavalcade,” with Mickey Mouse and friends, “Disney Villains Halloween Cavalcade,”, “Jack’s Nightmare Cavalcade” will feature Jack Skellington, Sally and Oogie Boogie and Maleficent will also make an appearance in the form of a fire-breathing dragon.

more than 20 attractions including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Haunted Mansion attraction, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Peter Pan’s Flight, Space Mountain

That sounds like an after hour event descriptor

1 Like

Yes that’s what I was thinking also. But without the character meets. I still have qualms about the pricing though.

1 Like

Stolen directly from the Disney Blog Post.

1 Like

I thought the after hour events were worth the cost due to limited capacity (uncrowded). I won’t ever pay to go to a holiday party again b/c they are over crowed!

4 Likes

If the steeper pricing cuts down on crowds, this might be worth it to me. Not sure DH will want to do it, though. We went to MNSSHP in 2006; it was a nightmare in the form of a crush of humanity. Gah, just remembering it makes me feel claustrophobic.

Link to the Boo Bash Page on WDW website.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/magic-kingdom/disney-after-hours-boo-bash/?CMP=ILC-DPFY21Q3wo0527210053A

I think it’s really curious there are no parties the week leading up to the 50th. I’m sure they could have squeezed out even more money from those of us coming in for that.

Everything I see from WDW gives the indication it will be treated as a limited capacity “After Hours” event.

Just one fool’s opinion.

1 Like

Well I like that fool’s opinion :heart_eyes::rofl::joy::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I thought the after hour events were spendy but we really enjoyed how few ppl were there that allowed free access to all the rides… over and over and over. On the other hand the parties were just as crowed as the most crowded park days; just w/costumed guests.

1 Like

I am not happy.

I was planning on this during my trip…10/1 through 10/5

No dates at all. :frowning:

• Friday, Sept. 24, 2021
  • Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2021
3 Likes

Any info on which “select resorts” will allow you to purchase on June 8??

1 Like

…IN! Er ah…ahem… “In.”

Except there doesn’t seem to be any times when I’ll be there. :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m hoping now a Disneyland’s will be announced next :blush: That Oogie Boogie bash they changed it up to was the most bitchin’ Halloween I had at DLR :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Obviously, I’m just speculating since WDW doesn’t release info on capacity / ticket sales for these events…

IMHO - They are going to sell as many as they can get away with. It’ll be packed! I mean the “cavalcades” are now, basically, parades with ppl lining the streets like “normal”.

2 Likes