Daddy daughter trip 2/24-3/1

Oh oh

2 Likes

enjoying your trip report!!

2 Likes

Wow! Live on the scene reporting! Seems like a lot of people.

3 Likes

Ok since you “seriously” wanted to know. I “seriously” got an answer for you.

Main pool @ AoA is definitely under major construction

Pool on the “Cars” end of the resort is open. I had no problem walking in. No magic bands required. Beautifully themed. Pool hours are 10am-10pm

Pool down the other end of the resort at the “Little Mermaid” section is also open. Same hours. No issue getting in.

Hope that helps. We’ll be staying at AoA tomorrow so if you need anymore intel, let me know :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Gee that cone in picture 4 sure looks cozy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

If you can time it right take the skyliner at sunset. We got beautiful views of the France pavilion with sunset in the background.

5 Likes

Oh wow, GREAT pictures! I’m so glad you got in. Those pools are SO much fun, I agree w/ you about the theming. And BOO to AoA being drained for routine maintenance. Can’t wait to hear more.

2 Likes

Can’t say I wasn’t tempted to take a break for a spell.

3 Likes

We may have the opportunity tomorrow eve if we time it right. If so, I’ll send some pics.

1 Like

14 Likes

Now that’s pretty :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Have a fabulous trip! I have taken both of my young adult daughters on mother/daughter trips (one has gone twice with me), and they both said those trips were one of their favorite things they’ve done in their lifetimes. Lots of great memories.

6 Likes

What a great idea!!! I would have loved a trip with just my Dad at any age! Have a great rest of your trip!

5 Likes

Early morning stroll around hourglass lake

19 Likes

Holy cow these are amazing.

That middle picture has me fairly swooning!

I recently watched your stroll from OKW to DS via SS while treadmilling one day. Will any new strolls be posted from this trip?

6 Likes

What a GREAT idea!!!

4 Likes

I do this all the time when I run out of other things to watch or when I’m needing a fix.

I’m not sure if it was @Olafsdad or not, but I also did a stroll around Coronado Springs from before the installation of GDT. That was a nice one, went all through the Dig Site pool area and stuff.

When I do these I mute the TV and put on some tunes to run by. Sometimes Disney, often times not.

5 Likes

I am stealing these ideas!!!

2 Likes

Youtube.com has a couple of good channels to check out for this purpose:
4K WDW
Relaxing Strolls (@Olafsdad)

I can add more later when I remember which other ones I use.

4 Likes

Awww, thanks for the bump of the videos @OB. And yes I am gathering video for some more relaxing strolls. Just filmed one around hourglass lake this morning. Once I get home, I’ll edit it and post a link here for those interested.

8 Likes