Daddy daughter trip 2/24-3/1

If it’s up on your YouTube, I’ll get a notification since I am a subscriber :wink:

3 Likes

Bus situation horrible at AoA this morning (I posted in chat). But we are here early at WL for a hearty breakfast @ WCC. It’s Skillet time.

19 Likes

You’re a real snappy dresser, @Olafsdad

Love your hat, too!

3 Likes

Haha, why thank you. I collect 1 hat everytime I visit. It’s sorta my thing. also, I think I feel good when I dress good. Nothing wrong with tshirts and jeans, just doesn’t go well with my figure. Haha.

13 Likes

Pixie dusted to my favorite table overlooking picturesque views.

1 heritage skillet for me and DD opted for the carnivore skillet. OMG!! I am in food heaven right now.

13 Likes

2 down, 2 to go???

12 Likes

Great job! Thanks for posting the pictures of my “home”.

5 Likes

Ok, after skillet refill #3 I need some liner help in recommending a good rental company… I apparently need an ECV to wheel my fat azz back to my resort. Lol.

Gonna hang around here for a spell. DD’s got the right idea

Then go hop the boat over to MK and catch a bus back back to resort.

12 Likes

Pretty day!!

2 Likes

Or, you could hang out until Geyser Point opens and have a drink…

7 Likes

That looks like a girl who hasn’t a care in the world right now.

Good work, Dad

21 Likes

Amen!!

5 Likes

So pretty here. Time to catch a boat

16 Likes

Ok, plan B. Just missed the boat. So bus to HS then DD’s first skyliner ride back to AoA. That works too!! Love not having an agenda.

13 Likes

:heart_eyes: I have stayed at WL before but I wish I had been able to absorb the resort more. We didn’t even get a chance to use the pool, we were in such a rush to be everywhere (it was a quick two-day stay).

4 Likes

I hear ya Jeff, i found myself doing that alot. Trying to get the most in on a short amount of time. There’s just so much more too do than parks. Who’s in your party plays a role too. If it were my youngest DD16 or my granddaughter we’d be jumping park to park. As I get older i enjoy the resorts and other things more

7 Likes

First skyliner ride for DD. We made it to AoA. Lil mermaid rooms are quite cute.

17 Likes

Oops, fell asleep at the pool. Just walked over to Pop and CM confirmed it should open today. Just waiting for water level to rise a few more inches

11 Likes

Yikes, from that last picture it looks like they overfilled it.

Oh, wait…

10 Likes

Well played.

4 Likes