Daddy daughter trip 2/24-3/1

Such a thoughtful daddy!

3 Likes

Impressed with the buses so far. MDE said DS bus would arrive at 2:28pm and it showed up at 2:27pm. 1 for 1, or 2 for 2 if you count the DME bus.

2 Likes

So sweet. Have THE BEST time.

1 Like

OMG, it never disappoints. And Ive just converted another EoS disciple. She loves them. Off to Amorettes for dessert :birthday:

10 Likes

What an amazing gift! It’s been said before but worth repeating: great dad! Looking forward to following along.

2 Likes

Agree. Big dad moves here. Bravo.

3 Likes

Love EoS also. This would be do fun with my DD bit don’t think I can convince him. Hope you have a great trip.

2 Likes

Let’s begin here!!! Then we’ll go back and decide what to take back to the resort.

14 Likes

Just drooling! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

How perfect! Thank you for sharing your trip with us!

3 Likes

Picked up our “take home, eat by the pool” stuff. Strolled a bit. Now gonna catch an Uber back to Pop. Don’t feel like walking and waiting for the bus and we are literally a few feet from the ride share pickup

19 Likes

That sounds lovely! I hope you have the best time!

2 Likes

Maybe your Lyft idea can earn you a Big Brain Move from @Randall1028? I see he’s gone rouge here and there recently :wink:

2 Likes

I must have missed it.

1 Like

Now for a little pool time. DD having a drink by the pool while I swim. Too cold for her she says. Then most likely back to the room. Arrival day can wear you out. Don’t want to push it.

Have WCC planned for a late breakfast tomorrow, then over to AoA for some more daytime pool time. Weather looks awesome. Maybe a skyliner ride over to the boardwalk, Sushi @ Kimonos?? Nothing etched in stone. Playing it by ear.

Plans to get over to WCC tomorrow for a 10:30 breakfast??? Ride share?? Skyliner to HS then hop a WL bus? Bus to MK then boat over to WL?? Suggestions welcome

14 Likes

Oh, btw. CM manning the hippy dippy pool says it will open tomorrow. They are filling it now. For those who were wondering

8 Likes

Can you use the AoA pool. I seriously want to know. Have fun.

2 Likes

Pictures bring back memories of our stay at Pop.

3 Likes

I believe the main pool at AoA is also under refurb at the moment. But nothing is stopping me from walking over the bridge and using the quiet pools there. Computer pool here at Pop is fine for now. Maybe I’ll take a walk over and give you a live report in a few :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Guy Smiley live on the scene!! Appears to be a situation at the 80’s section. Police have been here taking statements for a while.

9 Likes