Current same day FP drops

Sfl

You don’t need to save for later on the forum. If you’ve followed the instructions at the top, then this will be pinned to the top of the WDW category. You can also search for any topic. If there is something you know will be helpful and you’ll want to refer back to it time and again, you can bookmark it with the little bookmark icon underneath every post, to the right of the little flag.

1 Like

Thanks for the valuable info

2 Likes

more details from Chat:
EP
Test Track & Soarin’: 11:31
Test Track, Soarin’ & Frozen: 1:31, 3:31
Frozen only: 9:31, 9:37, 9:57, 10:07, 10:37

HS: 9:31, 12:01, 2:31

AK Tier 1: 11:01, 1:01, 3:01, 5:01
AK Tier 2: 9:01, 1:27, 1:49, 2:18

MK - no set pattern

6 Likes

There’s no 5.01 at HS.

I only saw TS at the 9:31 HS drop.

2 Likes

I’ll edit. I copied from a Chat post.

I didn’t find any fp’s using this, but I kept missing the times by a few minutes. My step-son and his wife got FoP this way though.

1 Like

Are these for day of in the park FP?

There’s no TOT at that drop? That stinks, I’m trying to get my 1:40pm FPP for around 11am. On the other hand, I don’t have to worry about having my head buried in my phone searching for it that morning!

1 Like

Did anyone see tt fea or soarin’ at 1:31 drop today? I was looking but saw nothing!t

There might be ToT now that the refurbishment is complete?

Yes, for same day FP.

1 Like

The drops are all for tier 1 rides. TOT may drop at different times.

1 Like

No changes since the post in August?

Going tomorrow.

TIA

No changes have been reported.

1 Like

Hi. Thank you for this information, it is very helpful. Can I ask a stupid question. I am visiting in two weeks and have booked fast passes for everyday but was unable to get a fast pass for FOP (staying off site). I have FP for Navi (early mid afternoon). If I log on MDE on the day at 11.01 say, will I be able to modify the Navi FP and switch it for a FOP? We are a family of 5. What are my odds in your opinion? Best wishes.

Potentially yes! Odds are varied. It depends on many factors: crowd level, ride closures, etc

2 Likes

Yea you can modify a Navi for a FOP, but it won’t be able to overlap with any other FPs. I think your chances are good, I picked them up for a party of 4. And if you don’t get them at 11.01, you’ve got 3 more chances to book them.

3 Likes

Thank you both. I have been looking through various threads in preparation for my holiday (as don’t want to ask questions that have already been asked) and have to say that this forum is so helpful.

4 Likes