Current same day FP drops

@missoverexcited I’ve seen several versions of the Same Day Drop schedule in this conversation. Would you mind re-posting the most up to date schedule, or confirm which schedule in this conversation is the most current? Traveling in early March. Thanks so much!

The one in the original post is the current reliable version.

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

At 3:00 p.m. yesterday in the studios and it was able to swap the fast pass for toy story mania. So I think that drop time works

1 Like

3pm isn’t a drop time at HS, but there can be FPs available at any time of day. Even if they are all gone before the day, people change plans and cancel them all the time.

1 Like

On Chat awhile back, some AK Tier 2 drop times (other than the known Tier 1 11:01, 1:01, 3:01, 5:01) had been mentioned - 9:01, 1:27, 1:49, 2:18. They seem like odd times without any pattern. Would like to know if there is validity to this, or if they were probably just coincidental drops when people switched/cancelled rather than drops from Disney. If those are not real, are Tier 2’s also released at the Tier 1 times? Sorry if this is already addressed earlier in the thread.

Trying to get a better feel for what to expect if trying for KS SDFP on a busy day.

They’re not consistently reported which is why I don’t include them but they certainly happened for a few days in a row when they were first mentioned. There were several times available so did seem to be genuine drops.

I haven’t seen tier 2s dropped at the regular drop times - but that could well be because I haven’t looked.

If I was looking for a tier 2, I’d be doing it at every opportunity.

This right here. I firmly believe that pretty much any tier 2 (or in MK anything except for 7D) is available to me if I am willing to modify and refresh enough. It has taken me a few tries, but the only time I’ve been duped by the system was when DHS tiers were using the old setup with and TOT was half closed.

1 Like

Here is what I saw today. I love that there are so many MFSR showing up! We have ridden once shortly after open and waited for over an hour. It’s fun but not worth that kind of wait IMHO :slight_smile:
HS 9:31 -app was slow and I kept getting the something went wrong notification. Didn’t see any drops.
AK 11:01 -Didn’t see any drops
HS 12:01 -saw 1:45 TSM Lots of refreshing brought up a 2:20 MFSR more refreshes clock read 12:02 saw 2:20 MFSR and 1:40 & 2:15 SDD more refreshes clock read 12:03 saw 2:25 MFSR
AK 1:01 -nothing again, not a great day for SDD’s in AK
HS 2:31 -4:00 &4:35 MFSR refreshed a couple times saw 4:10 &4:40 TSM more refreshes, clock read 2:32 saw 4:25 MFSR refresh 4:05 MFSR refresh 4:50 SDD more refreshing clock now reads 2:33 saw 4:35 TSM
AK 3:01 -Several KS times popped up starting at about 2:59 but that was all I saw. Maybe FOP was down a lot today. I know I’ve been there on days with downtime and you don’t see it in the drops. I might not be able to catch the 5:01 AK tonight but will come back and post if I do.

4 Likes

ThorKat - just wanted to say thank you for continuing to share this information. My family of four will be at the parks in 10 days and I am definitely planning on trying for SDDs at each park each day, utilizing park hopping at times too.

This is good to see with our vacation approaching fast - thanks again!

1 Like

I haven’t tried those tier 2 times but I do notice some tier 2’s popping up during the regular drops. Weather this is them also being dropped or just folks dropping them for the tier 1’s showing up I’m not sure. But they are there often.

1 Like

Headed to the World next week. I’m going a little crazy about our HS day. When I originally made FP reservations, TSM was still a T1 (and I very regrettably did not get SDD). I have FPs for TSM at 10:25-11:25, ST at 11:40a-12:40p, and then ToT at 5p-6p. I’ll be trying to move ToT to earlier in the day … but am I locked out of getting any same day drops until after we check into ToT? If I’m not successful moving ToT to earlier, am I better off to dropping ToT to get on MFSR (and others)? Help!!

Yes you can’t pick up a 4th until you tap in for your 3rd. I don’t know that I would drop it though, unless I was swapping it for a tier 1. You’re not guaranteed to pick something up at a drop time. Though you’d have 2 chances to try. Maybe you would be better dropping it. I wouldn’t do it till the day though, I’d just work on modifying it, ideally to a tier 1.

1 Like

APP was real sluggish again this morning, might be time for a phone shut off.
HS 9:31 drop-had to restart app right at 9:31 then I saw 11:10 & 11:35 SDD, refreshed once and clock read 9:32 when 11:50 MFSR showed up,refreshed several times clock read 9:33 with an 11:20 MFSR (also saw a few ASS pop up during refreshes)
AK 11:01 drop-all I saw was a 4:10 NRJ
HS 12:01 drop-saw a 6:35 MFSR (sort of wonder if this was just someone dropping based on the time), refreshed 2:15 MFSR (and 2:05 ASS) refreshing until 12:03 saw 2:10 MFSR
AK 1:01-a few random NRJ but no FOP again
HS 2:31 drop- saw MRSR 4:00 & 4:40 refreshed at 2:32 saw 4:40 MFSR, refreshed and at 2:33 saw 5:05 SDD (again might be someone dropped to pick up MFSR) (@kraymerair I saw TOT pop up seeral times as well :))

4 Likes

FOP has been down today so probably not dropping because of that. Thanks so much for doing this!

I was wondering if that was the case. I rarely go a whole AK day without grabbing one! Even on a CL 9 a few weeks ago.

2 Likes

When we were in AK in December, there were no drops at all. FOP wasn’t down.

There were FOP drops the next day. :weary:

Had a busy morning so missed the first few today.
AK 1:01 drop-saw 2:25 FOP, refreshed 3:05 FOP, several refreshes and clock read 1:03 saw 2:15, 3:15 & 3:35 FOP!! refreshed 3:45 FOP So glad to see those pop up again today :slight_smile:
HS 2:31 drop-saw 4:10 & 4:40 MFSR, refreshed until 2:32 saw 4:45 MFSR, refreshed a lot and at 2:34 saw 4:10 MFSR
AK 3:01 drop-lots of refreshing until 3:03 then saw 4:40 FOP

5 Likes

AK 5:01 drop-6:40 FOP was all I saw

Just curious if anyone knows of any untested drop times? I could through those into my day. I plan on doing this as many days I can for a couple weeks. Especially to see if any MMRR show up.

4 Likes

This is so amazing, thank you so much for all your hard work!!