Coronado Resort Trip, The Year of Our Mouse, 2021

Just a test to see if it let me join. Dry run so I can drive up tomorrow and flash my wait-list status at the security CM. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good luck! Post photos please!

1 Like

That’s bold to post a picture from a bathroom with an ambiguous body part on the bottom. :rofl:

10 Likes

Yep, TMI for the girls on the thread…

We don’t want to know about your secret lives. Just let us avert our eyes… :slight_smile:

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Ha I didn’t catch that on my phone! :smiley:

I removed the ambiguous finger photo in the name of Disney.

7 Likes

Me too.

1 Like

Plan for after cruise GDT was Dahila lounge. Please tell me I don’t have to be in the men’s restroom for a view of the fireworks.

7 Likes

:crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

Heard about this bathroom view on a podcast recently

4 Likes

Thank goodness you can view edits. Before I realized it was edited I was looking REALLY hard for anything that looked like an ambiguous body part. I thought y’all were trying too hard at the TWSS game for a minute

8 Likes

DW and I doing a 6:15am wakeup to walk the resort today, maybe get some sunrise photos. Kids snoozing.

9 Likes

26 Likes

Took a trip over to the TTC last night and rode the monorail through EP for fun. As we got back to TTC, caught HEA in the distance. We had never ridden the EP monorail line before! Was fun, but a long walk from parking spot we could get.

My good camera seems to have autofocus issues. It happens to the best of us.

So, 90% phone pics this trip.

17 Likes

Loving the Coronado resort background music on the walking paths.

Back in the day when I played a lot more guitar I used to listen to Acoustic Alchemy, Strunz & Farah, and another large band of several Spanish guitar players that was really popular for awhile in the 90s.

I cannot remember that band name, anyone remember them?

7 Likes

The sunrise pictures are fabulous.

4 Likes

That looks delicious! Do you mind me asking what your allergies are? The poke bowl sounds dairy free with aioli in quotes. I’m GFDF and am always looking for new ideas in the World.

1 Like

My favorite part of every resort day. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It does look like a fabulous way to begin the day.

2 Likes

ummmm this is wrong, but can’t you show him that picture? There’s no date on it. So wrong.

3 Likes