Controversial Crocs announcement

Not if they know what’s good for them, really.

I suppose there are some styles that are completely closed? No “air vents” in the toe and a full on shoe, not strap in the back? I’ve never seen the, but if those exist they are okay. Anything else is infection risk and someone at my job would be sent home for wearing them!

I wear professional clogs. To date, Dansko from their professional line, but I recently got a pair of Abeo - also from their professional line - that I find quite comfortable.

3 Likes

My dream is to wear crocs with socks.
I’ve never worn crocs,
but crocs with socks looks like it rocks.

It seriously is my dream, and not be self conscious, and still have my kids acknowledge I’m with them. The rhyming - I just had to :grin:
Dr suess

1 Like

Quick search reveals $40 professional crocks with closed foot that would meet dress code where work. Never have seen anyone with them

Perhaps things have changed. It has been many years since either of us have had hospital stays (other than a quick stint in the ER for a few hours). Perhaps policies have changed! Infection awareness in the medical field has improved dramatically in recent years. Although, my personal doctor still insists on wearing a tie.

Depends on the tie, depends on the context.

Bow ties are ALWAYS acceptable!

2 Likes

Dinner at V&A?

1 Like

Yes, but I was specifically talking about docs and infection risks LOL

In the bath?

1 Like

What rocks?
Socks with Crocs?
Crocs and socks?
Docs in Crocs, and crocs in socks?
But Docs in socks with crocs does not rock.
You must mock the docs in socks with crocs!
But mocking docs in socks with crocs? That rocks!

3 Likes

:roll_eyes:

Sure, Matthew. In the bath.

:roll_eyes:

Oh, I’ll do it. You see if I don’t. And I’ll post pictures. As in: more than one. Multiple angles. And I bath shirtless. And I look exactly like Brad Pitt doesn’t.

No.

No bath photos.

I believe that will violate TOS!

LMAO!

You just doubled the number of photos.

And now you doubled it again.

Well, what if he does what parents do with any infant bath pictures, where there is a well-positioned wash cloth that just happens to conceal the view of any embarrassing bits?

There might be tastefully placed agglomerations of bubbles.

Please. It’s early yet.

1 Like

So about the crocs then…

Do you want me to wear them in the bath?

1 Like

Well someone is feisty today.

Long weekend was it?

Yes, wear them in the bath. They are quick dry. And your feet will have a massage because of them. Duh.