Controversial Crocs announcement

So . . . on the Sunday I check out of the Poly, have breakfast there, monorail to Epcot, do Soarin’, SSE and TT, then walk to YC.

Hopefully my room will be available when I get there (I’m aiming to arrive at 3pm).

But also, hopefully my luggage will be there when I get there. (I’m going to get the Poly to do the transfer.)

But what if my luggage isn’t there when I get there? The plan is to go to Stormalong Bay, which means I’m going to need appropriate clothing and footwear. I’m only carrying a fairly small day bag which means . . . I’m going to wear my Crocs with socks all day until I get to the pool. They’re too big to carry around while wearing regular shoes.

I accept this will be shocking to many. But there it is. Deal with it.

5 Likes

I have worn sneakers with a dress at Disney. Normally horrifying but comfort and practicality trumps fashion at Disney IMO.

4 Likes

Wow! To each his own. I would never wear socks with Crocs. Of course, I don’t wear Crocs anymore because they can be quite dangerous for a clumsy person to wear. (I’m very clumsy). But, to each his own. You’re welcome to wear whatever you want to… Go for it. And don’t forget that we want pictures…

4 Likes

Nor would I. But if I’m going to wear them for half a day, I’m going to have to. They rub.

No pictures of me wearing crocs and socks will be made available. Anyone seen taking such pictures will have their camera confiscated and smashed.

2 Likes

Just, whatever you do, DON’T wear the Crocs (with or without socks) at V&A.

4 Likes

I might have a comedy photo taken of just that. For funzies.

3 Likes

I have socks with Mickey heads on them that I have worm with my keens, and a skirt, to signature restaurants. There- I said it- and I was happy!

2 Likes

This is part of the joy of WDW. You can do things like this and just not care. No-one who knows you will see. Plus — and I mean this so kindly — many people will be vastly worsely dressed.

4 Likes

Ah! Good sir! Have you any smelling salts? I fear I’m about to faint!

Why do you need the socks?

No worries, my 6 year old does that all the time :joy::joy:

This

Crocs rock

Socks fit in your bag

hah… sorry, I saw that after I’d posted.

I get it. I’m not a fan, either, for the same reason. My DS lives in them, though. He’s even got a pair of lined crocs for the winter.

I love crocs

I even have “dressy” crocs which one would kormkdentifu as crocs without closey examining.

1 Like

I feel like that’s not actually a word.

2 Likes

I feel like that’s because it was a two martini dinner

3 Likes

Not identify as crocs

I thought maybe you were using the president’s dictionary.

#covfefe

2 Likes

Same/same

I just laughed so hard that my family thinks I have been drinking two martinis!

1 Like