Club Level Information & Photos Thread

Thank you! You will love it!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @PrincipalTinker! I’d love your review. Does the Club room have a balcony too?

Happy Birthday! Enjoy!!!

Thank you! Yes! The room has a full balcony!

I have been trying to download the view pictures but suddenly it is not working! I will try it later!

View from full balcony, standard room

2 Likes

Club seating area

2 Likes

That’s a really nice view! :blush:

Is there a balcony in the concierge room too? I think I read something about this. Thanks!

1 Like

Yes! There is a very large balcony, the length of the wall.

2 Likes

@PrinicipalTinker - were you able to ask for bottled water at YC? I know none of the CL lounges out it out anymore.

I did not ask for bottled water (last May at BC you had to ask). At YC with the coffee/lemonade drinks (see picture above) there was a dispenser of I think it was called “natura water” or something like that. There were also cups, lids and ice.

Thanks for info @PrincipalTinker…I have decided to upgrade to CL @ Yacht Club. …My husband doesn’t know it yet. Ha! We are headed to the World 7/3-10 with 3 boys 14,13 & 6. Can’t wait!!
Do all the CL rooms have Balconies and a pull out? We are a family of 5. Thanks!!

1 Like

My standard view room did. The room was rather large. I believe all the rooms have balconies. When I download the photos from my camera I will post the room. You will love it!

Thank you…I am so excited! looking forward to the Pics!!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Room view YC standard view

1 Like

Nice photos!!!

Anyone else staying club level this month? We arrive at GF in 6 days and so excited! I got an email last night about a new texting service they have available. I texted and they got right back to me. They said they can help with reservations and making FPP. I will update to see if this is worth using. I’m wondering if they can make 4th FP for you if you text them??? Anyone staying now who could try it out? Otherwise I will try it and report back.

1 Like

We’ll be at YC on the 25th. Can’t wait. I believe you can use text for a fourth. @kellymouse5 has a trip report on here I’m sure she mentioned it. Have a great trip!

Thanks @Quattro! I don’t remember reading that in her report but I could have missed that detail. Going to have to find her trip report to reread it!

Ok just found and reread her report and yes she totally made extra FPP using the text service!!! This is so awesome to know!!! Totally plan on using this!

1 Like

Great! Because I’ve already noted that in my plans :slight_smile:
So was last night the first you’ve heard from the Cl concierge? We haven’t heard yet but I figure it’s a bit far out yet.