Club Level Information & Photos Thread

Yes I got the email yesterday evening and texted immediately:) We arrive on the 18th. I will definitely be sure to report back how well this works for us or if it is a complete bust. They responded immediately immediately to my initial text so I’m thinking this will be a huge perk!

2 Likes

Good to know! Have fun! We’re counting down to the 18th too - that’s when we arrive in the USA. Not long now!

1 Like

Hi everyone we’re back home in Australia now, so thought I’d pop in with some pics and info.
We stayed at the Yacht Club June 25-29 - absolutely loved it, would stay there again in a heartbeat.

Room 5238 - about the furthest you can get form the club lounge. would definitely ask for something closer to the lounge. A view of the back of the resort. we did realise one night there were distant fireworks!

Fast Pass Texting - Yacht Club don’t offer this service anymore. You’re on your own with those. I believe some of the other CL are still doing it, but the Yacht Club is not. They were however very helpful on the two nights when our dinner reservation ran into our fastpass time. I texted them and they were able to shift the fastpass (Mine Train) and (Toy Story) to an anytime fastpass so we could enjoy our meal. The Mine train one ended up as a bonus extra as we used it, then later when I was booking a 4th FP at a kiosk I noticed it wasn’t greyed out - I asked the kiosk CM if it was still valid, so we went and rode it again - bonus! Tried for a 3rd ride, but no joy! :smile:

The breakfast offerings were great, fruit, bagels, pastries, cereals, juice and coffee. The coffee machine is Nespresso which I was really happy with. I love my nespresso!

The day time offerings were minimal - chips, cookies etc. Although I loved the swedish fish!

The night time offerings varied, always a hot selection of pastries, salads and so forth. And the later desserts and cordials were great too.
I snapped some pics below.

5 Likes

Thanks @Quattro! Great photos and info!

1 Like

I forgot to add, I was really glad I upgraded to the CL. It made this part of our trip super special - the kids absolutely loved it. One of their favourite things was heading down to the lounge in the morning to collect our breakfast and bring it back to us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I have been dreaming about my next stay and your photos made me smile! Some of the lounge offerings are different than my stay and it is great to see that!

2 Likes

This thread has been quiet for awhile but it is full of amazing information! I’m hoping someone might be able to give me some advice. The family and I are staying in a CL Poly room in September. I booked a garden view room, and am wondering if anyone has any advice on a specific room to request? Also, I would like to surprise my wife with a reservation at Victoria and Albert’s. Has anyone had any luck with the IPO securing a reservation there?

I will be there in April! I will be posting my photos here of course!

Awesome! I look forward to hearing about your trip

1 Like

I love balconies so I requested a room with a balcony. Looking from the pool area it seems as if there are only 6 CL rooms that the view is not trees. This is room 3529

4 Likes

Here are pictures from outside so you can see what I mean about the views

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing these!!I changed my room request to be 3529 because of this. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I get as lucky as you did. How was the club level experience for you on this trip?

1 Like

The staff was really wonderful. Every time I needed something they responded quickly. We did stop in the lounge every morning and they offered oatmeal, you’re with toppings, pastries, cold cereal and bagels. Funny, when I stayed at BC/YC the morning choices changed. I stopped by three nights: one night sushi, one night sticky wings and crab rangons and the last night potato Samosas and turkey corn dods (one more item I cannot remember). There was also cheese and crackers and carrots, cucumbers and celery. There was always, water, soft drinks and juices available. I did hear a few people ask for veggies in the afternoon, and they were told no.

1 Like

Thanks for the report! That is pretty interesting about being told no but the CMs in the lounge. I haven’t run into a reasonable request being turned down by the lounge staff before. In fact, on previous trips the CMs had been happy to grab me some beers in the afternoon without a problem. I wonder if I’m in for some disappoint when I go back in September…

I was a little surprised. I witnessed two requests and I thought they were pretty clear they were diet requirements.

I wonder if anyone else has had the same experiences in any other Club Level lounges? Would be interested to hear about people’s recent experiences with customer service, and any extra requests.

We had a problem with our Ohana reservation. So we dined in our room. Unfortunately come to find out that it was supposed to be 2 TS when you dine in your room. They waved it for us at the desk, but it wasn’t the same as getting it in the restaurant. They helped us in many ways as this was a surprise visit for my mom :slight_smile: I checked in and then brought my mom over for her surprise :slight_smile:

Hi,
I’m not sure I’m posting in the correct area. We are staying Atrium CL at CR next month, standard (Bay Lake) view. I need recommendations for room requests. I would prefer to be closer to the lounge than not, but also prefer not to hear Chef Mickey’s noise at oh dark thirty. I’m also still trying to figure out just WHERE the TP plans room fax requests are. We have used it (with great success) on many previous visits, but cannot find it to save my life now, lol!
TIA!

We chose Club Level for many reasons.
There are 5 of us (One 4 y/o) going, so the cost of breakfast alone would be covered in the extra cost.
I like having Signature Services help me out prior to my trip, they have been incredibly responsive and helpful. This time we are staying at CR (first time CL there) and we are looking forward to watching the
fireworks from the CL lounge/balcony, and also being able to see the Electrical Water Parade from our
room in our jammies. There are the evening apps, we plan on heading back every day except one. And for many the choices of cocktails, beer, and wine is a big draw.
I hope that answers your question.