Club Level Information & Photos Thread

Will be writing up a review of the Contemporary Club Level but in many ways it was disappointing and I’m not sure the price can be justified. Now, this is the only Club Level I have stayed at on Disney property, but the Club Level amenities at the Universal on-site hotels were leagues above the Contempoarys for half the price. I understand Location, Location, Location and there are some neat things about the Club Level there, but I think there’s much better value elsewhere.

Have CL at AKL in Nov…Is there a specific view we should request, or are they all great animal views?

Just make sure your request a savannah view – not all CL rooms have views of the animals. Some have views of the pool area.

Same for us! We got an upgrade to CL a few years ago. Now we can’t resist that extra magic and those desserts.

3 Likes

Here is my article on the Atrium Club Level at Disney’s Contemporary Resort:

http://blog.touringplans.com/2014/10/01/contemporary_atriumclublevel/

2 Likes

Can anyone recommend a room at GF Club level? Any any perks I should be taking advantage of at GF? Their help was tremendous in getting all my ADRs.

Outer building or Main Building? We go 2 different ways: 1st floor because we don’t like dealing with up the elevator, down the hall logistics but we only do that with a lagoon view. OR we prefer near the elevators.

At GF our best / favorite was non club in Big Pine. Close to both pools and on the end near the main building. The club location in outer buildings is not as desirable as other buildings for us. And much like @derekburgan, I can’t find value in any of the club options. Way more value in garden grocer delivery for the $$ difference.

The best club option at GF is in the main building. But outer and inner buildings are two different types of rooms.

I’m in GF Main Building, club level, magic Kingdom view - what rooms do I ask for?

Can you book a CL in YC for 5 people?

Yes, you can but only Standard View. My family of 5 will be there Nov. 18-24. I’ll try to get some pictures to share. :smiley:

Those rooms are on the far MK end of the building, They are have the same view - it’s across a bit of water, towards the monorail and the small canal where they park the water parade. GF MK view is not the same CR MK view. All rooms have the same view, the closer to lobby would turn / angle you slightly better

1 Like

Going to GF CL in April - what room do I ask for? I have Magic Kingdom view reserved.

Need advice on where to stay for June or July 2015 trip. Stayed CL at CR this past June and loved it. Planning on staying CL again…debating between GF outer building vs. WL vs Poly vs BC. Leaning toward GF or Poly due to monorail access but GF has the upper hand due to Poly construction. Construction at BC has me nervous too although this option is much cheaper than monorail resorts. Any thoughts? Anyone have insider info on the refurbs at Poly and BC???

Just returned from our stay at Poly CL with our family of 5 and we loved it! Construction wasn’t awful but not perfect either. We like the relaxed tropical feel of the resort. The GF is too stuffy for us but that is our family. Only a short walk to the Club Lounge from any room. Two stops on monorail to MK and a short walk to TTC were selling point for me. Of course, if the pool construction isn’t finished by June/July then I would choose the GF if you want to swim at a nicer pool.

1 Like

So we have now switched gears lol… after looking at the deluxe resorts and pricing everything out, we realized we could stay an extra day if we stayed in one of the Epcot resorts (BC, YC, or BW) for the same price as GF (7 nights GF vs. 8 nights at the others). So we are now leaning towards BW. Has anyone stayed at BW recently in club level? Any feedback? It is myself, DH, and DD who will be 7 at time of travel.

Has anyone done both YC and BC CL? We usually stay WL CL, but want to be closer for F&G. Can’t decide which to do. Any insight would be much appreciated. Not overly concerned about walking more about food and hotel up-keep.

We stayed at BW in October but not CL but have to say didn’t like it as much as YC. We are staying BC in Feb and thinking of a short weekend trip to see Christmas decorations in Dec and you have me thinking I should splurge on CL

We recently returned from a week at the Yacht Club Club Level and I have some pictures of our room as well as a few pictures that we taken in the lounge in my trip report for anyone that is interested. It’s a work in progress so I have several more days to add to it.
Kellymouse5’s Trip Report

2 Likes

Well we ended up changing our mind… Again… We booked BW CL initially. But then after much discussion decided to switch to GF but non CL. We are driving so can bring whatever we want with us including snacks, water, other drinks, etc. It ended up being the cheapest option to do this (compared to staying club level) and allow us to be on the monorail. With us having PH tickets and spending at least 3 days at MK and 2 days at EP, with two of our meals at monorail resorts (if all works out with ADRs) it made better sense to be on monorail.

We absolutely loved CL for our last trip, and will definitely miss it this time! If we were flying, we would definitely be staying CL regardless.