Club Level Information & Photos Thread

Dessert and evening cordials

1 Like

Le sigh… I really want to like POG juice, but haven’t been able to get into it. Really liked the Stormalong Bay Breeze punch, and the idea of doing some white wine in it…hmmm…. thanks for the idea, though! :smile:

1 Like

I can’t find the room number we had at the RPC in December 2011 But this was our view.

I spent most of my time there in the lounge or on my balcony. It was so magical watching the stiuff after the park closed, hearing the sounds, the man who used the water sprayer at 3 am to clean the sidewalks saw me and waved.

This was the best room ever at the Grand Floridian.

1 Like

Poly CL service hours…it’s been such a nice relaxing day…looking forward to repeating it all tomorrow :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Just an FYI as we wrap up our weekend here at Poly CL…talking with CM and wondered if the crowd level of the last 2 days is the norm…it’s actually been the least amount of guests all year long. Guess we picked the perfect time for our 1st CL resort experience. Wondered why we had the lounge all to ourselves on several occasions. Loved it all :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Do I need to let CL itinerary planning people know that I changed some of my ADRs?

I usually send them an email with any changes that I’ve made. The IPO has always responded by sending me back an updated copy of my itinerary. :thumbsup:

Thank you @kellymouse5 :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you don’t, CL won’t know your current itinerary; unfortunately the systems aren’t “linked” in that way.

1 Like

We stayed in SL last Fall and now that I see pictures if other lounges and food options I agree it’s not as nice as others. Our view was great though and it was easy in and out so it has its pluses.
As a side note you are able to request beer and wine at any time of the day as a club level guest, not only when they have it out. You can go get it or they will bring it to you. Good to know :+1:

1 Like

Does anyone have a RECENT photo of a room view Poly Hawaii bldg 3rd floor TPV, post-pizza hut construction? I can’t find one on tikimanpages.

We book Club Level because with room discounts its usually only a little over $100 a day for the 4 of us and we prefer it over dining. That being said…we would not stay Club Level without the discount! :slight_smile:

Has anyone ever stayed Coronado springs business class (sort of club level)? It’s the only good thing I could get with an AP discount for our last minute quick Halloween party trip not sure what to expect.

@MinnieMomAndHerModernFamily Same here. Won’t book w/o at least 30% RO discount. Can’t say we eat all our meals in the lounge, but it does lower the overall cost of our trip more than free dining. Usually.

@AliceInChicagoland I haven’t stayed in CSR’s Biz Class, but I had it booked for this fall before the RO discounts came out so I did a little research. The lounge is smaller, has shorter hours, and they put out less food and drink than the deluxe lounges, but Cabanas 9b in a great location close to bus stop (1st on/1st off), main bldg, and quiet pool, iirc. I’ve only read positive reviews and can’t wait to hear about your stay! I’ll probably try it out in 2015. Nice to have coffee, wine, & snacks just down the hall w/o the food court/CS mayhem, at a mod price.

2 Likes

72 days until our first time at Yacht UB Club Level! Hoping for a little seafood! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We stayed WL CL last December! It was great! CM’s were amazing. The lounge overlooks the lobby and it was Christmas when we went so it was an amazing view of their tree. We liked most of the food but it is themed to the resort and I’m not a fan of venison, black cod or salmon but I loved everything else. Overall it was a great stay.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks @PianoMinnie! It’s such a short trip that groceries don’t make sense nor does the refillable mug. And we won’t be on a dining plan and probably won’t eat many table services so extra snacks seem in order! I will give you a live trip report just like my last trip!

We just returned from The Grand Floridian- Club level at Sugarloaf. It was AMAZING!!! All of my fears and concerns were for not. I will post soon pictures and a trip report. Thanks all for your help with my questions and concerns.

2 Likes

Cool! Maybe one day I’ll get to try it out!

1 Like