Club Level Information & Photos Thread

I am interested in trying Club level but I don’t know if it is worth it for us because we are in the parks a lot. I currently have Bay Lake reservations but might upgrade if a discount comes out. Do they have snacks all day long or only set times? We are staying at the contemporary and could possibly do breakfast before parks, maybe snacks around nap time 2-4 and late night. Any information about times and food selection would be appreciated!

We stayed at AKL CL two summers ago. WDW was running a discount on “standard rooms” at AKL, and it turned out CL was considered standard. That was a no brainer. DD loved the lounge and now always wants to stay CL, but we’re not around enough to really use it. BUT AKL CL has certain other perks, like the sunrise safari, which make it worth it.

These were the hours when we stayed at the Contemporary Atrium CL last year:

6:30 am - 10:00 pm Coffee
7:00 am - 10:30 am Continental Breakfast
11:30 am - 4:00 pm Refreshments (chocolate covered pretzels, cookies, and maybe trail mix)
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm Wine and Cheese Selections (light appetizers)
8:00 pm - 10:00 pm Cordials and Desserts

We really enjoyed it. The only problem is that my family now only wants to stay CL. :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks @kellymouse5 . That is exactly what I needed to know!

1 Like

Just booked Poly CL for the weekend. With the construction, the rates are lower than I’ve ever seen them. They are offering free BB water park tickets because the pool is closed. I’d take a WP day rather than the pool anytime. Plan to just relax the entire weekend and make the most of our 1st stay at Poly. Happy to hear Capt Cooks just reopened.

2 Likes

You will love Poly CL!!! CMs are the best. Oh yeah I did a review if you scroll up. If you have any questions just ask. I just changed our trip to split stay so we’d have some Poly CL nights this year because because despite the construction, it’s our Disney home and we miss it terribly.

Wilderness Lodge Old Faithful Club Wilderness Lodge Concierge - AllEars.Net

Hi :-). I’m posting again hoping that someone can tell me about GF CL especially SL?? I’ve read too many complaints about SL not bring very club level.

I was looking at SL for our fall trip, but couldn’t get a discount there so went w YC & Poly. Anyway, from what I read online (google is your friend), it is nice but it’s not as nice as the main bldg’s lounge. Supposedly it’s smaller with less variety in offerings. There was something about noise level from people entering/exiting as well. However, I personally didn’t read anything that would deter me from booking there, though. I like being in outer buildings (smaller hallways, less traffic) and it’s located near the pool. And of course it’s less costly than CL main bldg.

I asked your same question in Chat when I was looking into SL, and didn’t get an answer. I guess not may Liners have tried SL? Hope someone who’s stayed there will see this.

Double post

1 Like

We are at Poly CL today and very much enjoying the special little corner of the resort that has been reserved for these amenities. Having never stayed at Poly, its been a real treat so far. Had fun with our “free” BB passes and plan to return tomorrow morning for another lazy start to the day. The lounge has been pretty much empty most of the day…more CMs around than guests.

2 Likes

@joannes1959, can you post a photo of the lounge?

Have stayed at CL at BC and recently at YC. For some reason, food and seating much better at YC than BC CL. Bigger space, more help. Doesn’t make sense since the resorts are mirror images of each other. Had great view of pool and BW from YC room

1 Like

@PrincipalTinker here are a few…my camera is an IPhone and the lighting in this area is pretty dim. The lounge is two levels, with a stairwell that connects them all to the concierge checkin lobby. Upper level has a seating area with big TV. Lower level has food, drinks, tv and tables with chairs and couches.

1 Like

Evening food

1 Like

Wow! That looks beautiful and so big!

We just received our special box of chocolates :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ok, so this is a different level of service than BC?

Quick question…what’s the name of/what’s in the punch?

@mascardofamily the CM said it’s white wine with the pog juice–very tasty :heart_eyes:

1 Like