Club Level Information & Photos Thread

Thanks for all this info! Would love to do CL at AKL some day, but you guys made BC and YC sound very appealing too!

1 Like

Staying Atrium CL theme park view at CR next March. Got military discount so made it possible for us to book. How far our would I do a room request and are there suggested rooms that are better than others? DD has autism so we will watch fireworks there most nights so hoping for best fireworks viewing rooms.

@hollya - you will have a wonderful view of Wishes fireworks every night from your room - no matter where you end up. No need to request anything - because you’ve already booked the best room in the house :smile:

(Some rooms are closer to the Atrium Club lounge, but ALL rooms will have a perfect view of the fireworks.)

When we stayed in an Atrium CL Theme Park View room, we were about 2/3 the way down the hall from the lounge. It was great!

We enjoyed watching the steam from the trains circle around Magic Kingdom from our balcony. You’ll even be able to see the Splash Mountain “logs” headed down into the briar patch. Enjoy!

1 Like

Thanks for the info! We are excited to stay there!

1 Like

This was BC? But the next post you said you wouldn’t stay at BC again? Confused? Thinking of staying YC club level/

What about the allergy people out there. I have read reports of Cms going to the back to get the chef to make special gluten free things or keeping GF things for people. Is it true?

@alitig1 It was BC! My son and I talked about it. Have you ever taken a trip and it was perfect ? After the magic of booking a garden room and ending up with that view CL BC, we decided that was the memory we always want to have of BC. Since then we have stayed at Poly, AKL, and our next two trips will be BW, WL and we want to try YC. It is funny, AKL have become our favorite, the resort we always want to go to, but BC CL was perfection, magic…

I had one of those experiences at GF MK view CL room one Christmastime. it was the best experience at Disney ever. Nothing can match the awesomeness of the view, the sounds, the smells, and the magic of that trip.

4 Likes

@alitig1, you can get the allergy treatment anywhere. I noted a shellfish allergy at most of our ADR’s and they ALWAYS brought a chef to our table to take our order and ensure that no shellfish would be any part of our meal nor would there be any cross contamination. The idea is that a server could get some part of the order wrong or misunderstand whether or not an allergen was a minor ingredient in some part of the order. Perhaps in CL rooms they extend this service to the lounge accoutrements.

1 Like

Is there any way to upgrade to CL at the CR without breaking the bank ?

nope

3 Likes

Try for a room discount offer. Club level rooms at CR are sometimes available with room discounts. They go fast though!

Thanks @MeetMeAtThePoly … Just ask them if the have room discounts for my stay and pay the difference ?

I would try to book the CL room at the discounted rate from the beginning.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/room-saving/

1 Like

@mascardofamily has a review of BC club level coming up on the blog. Derek Burgan will review the Contemporary in Sept. And Len and I are reviewing YC in Sept. as well. I know Derek and I both got Late Summer Special rates (or Derek’s may have been a resident discount).

3 Likes

Is this email that U receive a special one or just a general to all memebers ?

General discount - open to the public.

Here’s the first review blog post that @LaurelStewart mentioned –

Can anyone tell me about their experience with staying CL at GF? Especially when staying in Sugarloaf?

Excellent review, @mascardofamily! Thank you. Really looking forward to reading @LaurelStewart’s Yacht Club CL review since we’ll be there in Nov. :smile: I’d love to know if you can ask for chocolate milk in the mornings. My kiddos loved that about the Contemporary CL. They are not juice drinkers so they really appreciated being able to drink their favorite chocolate milk.

1 Like