Christmas Party is back!

How are either of you buying a ticket? @ryan1 @LTinNC82 is it b/c you have a resort res?

Yes. I have a resort reservation. BUT, I did find that ONE of the pages on Disney’s website was still showing it not available. But by other paths, I could get to the page that shows the link for purchasing.

ETA: You can do a search on “Mickey’s Christmas Party” in Google, and then there will be an option for Special Events. When I got in through that route, I had no trouble getting in.

3 Likes

Try this link: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/magic-kingdom/mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party/

1 Like

opened incognito but still not available. Thanks for the help @ryan1

if Disney is going to make it too hard to take my money then they win or lose… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

That’s weird. Hmm. The link is correct.

1 Like

yes, it opened incognito mode but still says unavailable

Here is the direct link to the purchase page. Not sure if you need to log into MDE first for this one to work.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events/mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party/purchase/

1 Like

I am logged in and it isn’t available for purchase. Reading more carefully, you have to have a resort res to buy and then on July 7th all others will be able to purchase tickets.

Okay. I thought DVC members also were allowed to buy…but maybe ONLY resort guests.

1 Like

ya’, I’m DVC and AP… but I just ran around for nothing… and took you w/ me b/c I didn’t read carefully :woman_facepalming: :disappointed: Sorry

3 Likes

The Sunday.

2 Likes

I think you have to have a resort reservation to book now. Do you want to party with me one of those nights?

2 Likes

DVC or AP or any combination thereof is not general public, really, or at least that makes sense in my mind.

Not that I’m fortunate enough to be either, but I think you should get a chance to purchase tickets early too.

1 Like

That’s what I was leaning towards.

2 Likes

Yes! please!!! Party’s w/ LT are the BEST!!!

4 Likes

Sunday December 4 work for you?

2 Likes

Yes, but this far out anything will work b/c I have time to plan or work around anything that might come up.

2 Likes

I’d pick Sunday for the party.

3 Likes

we began our last trip with the Christmas party. We slept in until about 10 the next morning, but I wouldn’t change it for the world. The Christmas Party is my favorite thing to do in all of Disney World. You’ll have a blast, I’m sure.

2 Likes