Christmas Party is back!

You should only see the dates that fall within your resort window. I could only see the 11th and 13th. $571.92 for three tickets in the 11th.

1 Like

Thought it only showed dates that you had a resort stay booked for?

3 Likes

Posted the same time

1 Like

But…we checkout on Dec. 12, so I shouldn’t be seeing Dec. 13.

Then it is an IT glitch. It is only bookable for resort stays right now.

Surely you jest! Disney doesn’t make mistakes. :wink:

But it makes sense that is what they would only show…the fact that I was seeing through the 13th made me think otherwise.

The other couple in our party asked about going to the party. DH and I proposed going to a couple of nice restaurants instead.

It shows Dec 8th for me and I check out the 7th. Maybe its their way of getting you to stay another night.

2 Likes

I don’t blame you. My wife and I have never been to a Disney party, so it is for us a new experience. We may find it is our last party, or we may love it.

You can go to the park on your checkout day. Why wouldn’t you be able to do a party also?

It’s the day after checkout day.

1 Like

Yes…but the 13th is the day AFTER my checkout day.

Ah! Now that sounds like something Disney would do.

1 Like

Yes the day after I check out.

I think it is just opening a range?

I booked December 18th. I only saw and could choose the dates from check in to check out.

Oohhhh. On the same page now.

It gives me the option to purchase through my checkout day, but there isn’t a party the day after I check out

1 Like

Between December 1, 2, and 4th which date would you choose? I arrive on a redeye from CA on the 1st with no guarantee my room will be ready early enough for a nap so that gives me a little pause. The 2nd is a Friday night which may be busier and the 4th is a Sunday.

Just missing this! Was hoping to go! Something for next time!

Six to one, half dozen to the other, probably. If they sell out of both dates, it won’t make a bit of difference. If they don’t sell out, I’m not sure which would be better. (I wonder if TP has any data on past party crowd levels.)

As such, maybe pick which works better for your other plans.

2 Likes