Christmas Party is back!

I wonder what would happen if you booked a room only reservation and then cancelled after purchasing party tix?

2 Likes

I wondered that too… I’ll just wait until it opens up to gen pop and take my chances.

2 Likes

That’s what I’ve been trying to figure out too! If so, I can’t find it. I’m having a hard time figuring out which party to choose to minimize crowds. I can purchase the party tickets now but I’m wondering if it’s necessary to get them this far in advance for mid December. I was hoping to wait a bit to see if TP posts any guidance about recommended party dates.

TP used to rank order all the parties annually from least to most crowded.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for posting that! It doesn’t look like any of the parties sold out super far in advance. It seems like it would be ok to wait a bit and see if TP posts recommendations again this year. I’m probably putting way too much thought into it. I don’t know if there would be a huge difference in crowd levels anyway.

Yikes! This means the Sunday party I just reserved for this year is one of the most crowded…

Tickets acquired. More money they get to sit on for five months. :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

I hope it lives up to last year!

3 Likes

Me too. The low crowd was great!

2 Likes