Christmas Party dates and Prices

I have a few open reservations until I can get plans more firmly settled.

That being said, I only received one email that told me as a resort guest I can book on the 17th with a link to the official WDW party page.

Imagine! A Disney release (of any sort) not going off completely without a hitch!

:laughing:

How can they not get it together already?

3 Likes

They don’t want to. That’s the only answer.

2 Likes

Chatting with a CM now…I like when they’re honest. image image

I honestly don’t know how every single release is a train wreck!

1 Like

The Hunger Games atmosphere adds to FOMO they are trying to build so that people don’t notice the $$.

It’s quite intentional.
They will fix it only if it suits their purposes.

6 Likes

100% agree. I have been debating if I should try to call or go online first thing in the morning or just wait until the next day to avoid the cluster that I know will happen tomorrow.

1 Like

6 Likes

I’m still debating whether I’m going on opening night or the next night…if I go opening night I think I need to call in the morning, if I wait then I probably don’t need to bother. I have changed my plans for this trip approximately 1150 times already…and haven’t even thought about dining.

1 Like

I’m looking to go on Nov 16th and that is the only day I can go. I am thinking that will be a pretty low demand day so not too worried but FOMO is real!

Incidentally, I just called 407-939-7679 (special event tickets) and asked - he said they are being told you can book online but there is no set time that they have been told it will go live. He said that if you can’t do online, call this special events number beginning at 7 and they can process it.

3 Likes

For anyone checking to see if tickets are available online, I checked about 10 min ago and got this:

Same. You gonna try calling at 7:00? Or do we think something will pop up online soon?

Same here as well…but if you look at the link it is definitely a test queue - or reads like one anyway. I’ve tried editing it a few different ways to get to the right path…no luck.

I will call at 7 (or a little before) if nothing has changed on the screen by then. It sure looks to be a queue but the wording is confusing

1 Like

https://disneyparks.queue-it.net/?c=disneyparks&e=wdwdvmah081721&ver=v3-javascript-3.6.3&cver=75&man=prod_disneyworld-dvmah&t=https%3A%2F%2Fdisneyworld.disney.go.com%2Ftickets%2Fevents%2F&kupver=akamai-2.1.1

Tickets are up in a queue. Go to this link

3 Likes

Thanks! How did you find this?

Ugh I got all the way to the checkout screen then got an error. Back in again in incognito mode with a 16 min wait. Why can’t this ever go smoothly!
Someone on another board posted the link.

Was it a 400 error? I got it too…

I just now clicked on the old screen to see if it was working and I was taken directly to purchase. But I got tickets using your link. Good luck and thank you!!!

1 Like

I was able to get mine too. Just had to switch to incognito mode. @StinsyLinson hope you are successful too!

2 Likes