Christmas Party dates and Prices

I have zero confidence that their online system is sophisticated enough to tell that I have a resort stay. I assume we have to call on the 17th.

Boy did I luck out with my single night at BLT on a party night. I haven’t been able to grab any other nights that whole week in almost 2 months of trying. And I was initially disappointed.

1 Like

But does he pick up the dog poo without complaint? If he can do it without eye rolling I might be interested….

1 Like

People will pay for this, just like they paid for Boo Bash, just like they will pay for FP. This is the future and I don’t think it will change.

This makes me sad. I know my kids would love it and are finally at ages they can stay up this late. When I saw the price I was legit shocked. I knew it’d be high but over $1000 for my family of 6 on the cheapest night?! I get what everyone is saying, charge more if people pay for it, that this is how businesses work, etc. It just stinks when it’s Disney doing it!

5 Likes

4 Likes

I read the email and associated links thoroughly and it definitely does not say what to do on the 17th. :laughing:
Sit on hold for a few hours, I guess.

2 Likes

OK I don’t like WDWNT at all, but this is gold

3 Likes

This looks like something from a “Red Tag Sale” advertisement, except this ain’t no sale!

3 Likes

If you purchase 10000 gallons of gas, Bob should wash your boat personally

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Will be interesting to see if they still sell out. Probably will. Lots of people have extra money from nothing going on for a year and a half. I agree that the test will be what people will spend next year.

Would I buy a ticket if I was going with one of my kids? Probably. I spent $130/ticket to go to AH in 2019. That’s expensive in CND and $200/ticket is expensive too. After a certain price it’s all expensive when I start converting and my brain stops computing, lol. Makes me glad I can’t/won’t be going anytime soon.

2 Likes

Oh no. There is eye rolling and muttered obscenities. Guess that makes him worth less. Now, I do have a 16 year old who can empty the dishwasher with only sarcastic comments about how awful her life is. Does that interest you?

1 Like

Nah, I’ve already got a 12 year old with that particular skill set. But he likes rollercoasters, so I guess I’ll keep this model.

2 Likes

Any idea what time on August 17 that the phone line will open?

I think usually 7 but that assumes they load the parties on time.

Take it with a grain of salt but I asked this via chat with WDW and the CM said they think it will open up online at 6 AM but also gave me the phone number for ticketing “in case I run into any trouble online” :rofl:

1 Like

For those of you who bought tickets to Boo Bash during the “onsite guest sales” timeframe, did you need to provide your onsite reservation number in order to prove eligibility?

I’ll post this in the Boo Bash thread too…

1 Like

Yes, I had to give the confirmation number and they confirmed I was on-site and then we could only purchase tickets for those assigned to the reservation

2 Likes

Did you receive an email? I did not…

I did not receive an email which is why I reached out to them on Chat. It seems like lots of people are getting lots of different direction so tomorrow will be interesting!

1 Like