Christmas Party dates and Prices

You know I’ve just been looking at doing HHN and it’s like $70.99 on some days. You know what you get for that price:
10 haunted mazes
4 scare zones
2 special shows
and some major attractions (6 I believe total) for less than $100. I mean ya’ll aren’t wrong here saying these prices are outrageous

Edit: I know it’s a different holiday and all, I’m just saying this is an afterhours event with real value with 16 things you can only do during the event at less than $100/pp.

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying! I’m sorry it was a shit show for Boo Bash.

1 Like

not a fan of that. Especially when it’s high priority to get something. Having a TA Bottleneck stinks

Touring plans tweet

13 Likes

WOW!
(complete sentence)

As far as I know, all of the agents I talk to got what they needed. And we have a different line to call. And we can do multiple transactions in one call, it was just frustrating with disconnects and computer crashes.

1 Like

In December 2019 I paid for two MVMCP tickets — the second serving as an insurance policy for the first in case it rained. As it turned out, it rained on both nights — the second so badly that Disney refunded the ticket price without argument.

If I had a trip this December I would book one night. It sounds awesome. But I would be nervous about weather. I would not book two. That’s nearly $500 and I do have a line.

Thanks so much for the tag. I sit at a computer refreshing most of the day all week and of course this drops after I go get my kids from the last day of camp.

This price is pretty much in line with what I was expecting based on the extra hour plus extra parade and fireworks over the Boo Bash. I had $200 each worked into our budget. But it’s just DH and I and this is replacing a day of tickets. (Although I think I could add 2-3 days for this price?)

Interesting enough I was initially annoyed because Aug 20th is the day we arrive in Paris. But wouldn’t you know that I already have an email saying that I can book on Aug 17th with my resort stay! I feel like I never get these kinds of emails!

2 Likes

absolutely.

Ok but hasn’t everyone been explicitly clear that these are “After Hours” events and not parties and thus the price point?

2 Likes

I don’t think there’s ever been an AH this high.

Yeah- I went big for HHN- 5 people, express pass - this would be about $400 more (let’s all remember tax- and I am including my DVC discount).

there hasn’t, but citing it as a party and comparing it to previous ones is a little dubious. Shoulda cited all the After Hours instead

Your right- those were cheaper

I did that for $95

3 Likes

just oof.

1 Like

Oh, so interesting! I swear I had read that the Boo Bash was similarly priced to DAH.

Last sticky point (in my small corner of the world).

I’m DVC and will be buying AP’s as soon as they go back on sale, so it probably won’t affect me as much.

But someone who IS waiting for AP’s to go back on sale, they buy these tickets, say for 3 nights, then buy APs at the end of the month. Are they just out the $10 per ticket per night?

Boo bash is closer to AH prices, but Christmas is just obscene.

1 Like

Yes.

Thank you!

1 Like