Checking Every Day?

Make it $20 and we have a deal.

4 Likes

Only if PhotoPass is included. :rofl:

2 Likes

Can I just say how bummed I am that I can’t book any of the behind the seeds tours or the Animal Kingdom Animal tours…

Also does anyone know how to find where the characters roam around distanced? I’ve seen photos of Pooh, Joy and star wars characters, then the calvacades, I was told in the UK you can find Mary Poppins and Alice, but does anyone have a map or schedule of these? They don’t show up on MDE at all.

2 Likes

I wonder if you could ask a CM ?

1 Like

thhaaaaat could be a little tough.

4 Likes

A trickle of new information… not sure if the Merry Menagerie was confirmed to return again. Going to have to expand my AK time. Confirmation of the “stage show” at the Merry AH!

3 Likes

The merry menagerie at AK was such an awesome holiday upgrade to the park in 2019. Glad to see it’s coming back!

Updated photos from bioreconstruct today on Fantasmic…doesn’t look like we’re even close.

5 Likes

So excited for the menagerie and the lanterns.

Now I need to know New Years Eve plans!

1 Like

CP packages open on October 26! (Of course a Tuesday…)

1 Like

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/candlelight-dinner-packages/availability-modal/

Here is the package info.

2 Likes

Oh, with the narrator dates!! Thank you! Mystery narrator still for my dates.

Ya’ll need to get in the habit of pasting the relevant info so lazy people like me don’t have to click links. :rofl:

7 Likes

You know Jeff, some people just don’t have the right glue to paste it like you do. :joy:

6 Likes

Haha I am very bad at screenshots now that Snag It got uninstalled from my work computer. Only thing is that they should be updating that list at some point to fill in the holes (AKA my trip dates!).

1 Like

I think @Randall1028 has been telling everyone to eat that paste, so it makes sense that there is a shortage.

3 Likes

not everyone

2 Likes

Do you have the Snipping Tool? I think it’s built in on most Windows devices nowadays. (If you have Apple, I just don’t know what to tell you.)

4 Likes

Ah, a lot of things are short these days…

command + shift + 5 : controllable selection of screenshot that can save to your copy/paste
command + shift + 4: controllable selection of screenshot, but saves immediately to a png file
command + shift + 3: full screen shot that saves immediately to png file

1 Like