Checking Every Day?

Every day, I check (sometimes multiple times) to see if there has been an announcement from Disney for two things: 1. Whether or not MNSSHP will happen, and 2. When Space 220 will open. It’s become part of my morning routine. Wake up, make coffee, check the internets for Disney announcements. I’m so afraid that I’m going to miss the opportunity to book either of them. Does anyone else have things they are routinely looking for? Fireworks? Lunch back a BOG? Specific stage shows?

8 Likes

Selling APs again :pleading_face:

10 Likes

Flying Fish

1 Like

Add me to the AP club. Or an expansion since they seem to have no problem deciding “this person can get one and this person can’t”.

Also, EP night time show and Fantasmic (since they replaced all the banners).

5 Likes

I saw some Flying Fish in the river over the weekend :rofl::sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Yes, I’m very frustrated w/ their process too since I truly believe (based on what I’m reading in these threads here) I should be able to reinstate my DH’s AP but I keep getting a “no” :frowning:

2 Likes

How did I not think of that?!

MNSSHP
Fireworks
Tours
Hoop de Doo

2 Likes

For Flying Fish and Hoop de Doo, I would just use the reservation Finder. That way, as soon as there are openings, you’ll get an alert.

6 Likes

Yep, have one set already!! Keep hoping the Boardwalk area will open up fully once they bring in all the BCR people at the end of May.

1 Like

I did hear that Cape May was preparing for opening. I am wondering if Yachtsman’s will be before Flying Fish?

2 Likes

When I’ll have enough in my savings account to go back to Disney with just my wife again! (Sorry, kid. I mean I love you and all, but you’re cramping our style!)

(This is only SLIGHTLY said in jest.)

1 Like

Wild Africa Trek and After Hours Parties

1 Like

I am waiting for the announcement of the complete 50th anniversary celebration.

My guess is that WDW is holding back a lot of openings/re-openings/restarts will be part of the celebration.

4 Likes

This is our first time staying at Epcot resort so looking to take advantage of the restaurants there.

1 Like

Room discounts past July.

5 Likes

My 5 day trip is the first 5 days of October (complete coincidence!) so I am hoping this is true!

1 Like

FWIW, @len talks about several of these items on this week’s Disney Dish Podcast.

Thinks Halloween Party will be announced in July or August.

Thinks AP Sales will return maybe in June, at least for DVC members.

Thinks WDW will start expanding capacity once all Adults in the USA who want to get the Covid 19 vaccine have actually got vaccinated.

2 Likes

Really?!? Really?!? I hope this is true!!! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Len made an interesting point about DVC sales and AP’s.

They need the AP option (at least for DVC) to keep DVC sales economically viable.

People won’t buy DVC if they also have to pay regular park admission prices as well.

3 Likes