Checking Every Day?

oh yes! That is a valid point! …it’s a good thing we are DVC owners too and not just FL res :heart_eyes::blush::innocent:

June would correlate to the current FL Discovery tickets exp. date too

I check for CA letting me into DL. :wink:

7 Likes

Obsessively looking for Christmas party announcements!

2 Likes

FP+ returning or replacement
Tron opening date

4 Likes

Apparently mine might be happening soon?!? Trying not to jinx it, but good signs. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Yes, for sure. Our upcoming trip is the last one for a little while. I stopped working in the spring and am unsure what level I’ll be able to reenter. And I just got the official rejection on my application to University of Central Florida (lots of rejections in academia, I’m fine with it, but dang it would have been an enabling position. Extra income AND close to Disney… dang.er.ous.)

3 Likes

Patina Group is hiring for their WDW restaurants. Space 220 isn’t listed but maybe soon?

https://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/maria-and-enzo/news/20apr2021-patina-restaurant-group-hosting-job-fair-for-its-walt-disney-world-restaurants.htm

1 Like

I received an email about their job openings!

2 Likes

Looking for a part time second job?

:grinning:

2 Likes

I’m also really annoyed that I just paid for a 6-day hopper when I know I’m going back later this year at least once but possibly twice.

2 Likes

Not having to pay the same Disney prices for less Disney Magic.

5 Likes

Oogie Boogie Bash at DCA
HHN at Universal Hollywood
Typhoon Lagoon
Space 220
Festival of the Lion King
Flying Fish
Monsieur Paul
Takumi Tei
Restaurant Marrakesh
Nine Dragons
Victoria and Alberts
Cirque du Soleil
Nighttime entertainment like fireworks, fantasmic

5 Likes

I know nobody has this as something they were checking every day, but this is one little change decreasing the Covid protocols, getting one little baby step closer to better days.

5 Likes

They made this change at a restaurant chain I frequent. To me it was always a bit much. It’s about time to get ride of the measures that aren’t necessary and just double down on the effective ones for a bit longer.

12 Likes

I don’t know how likely this is, but I’d love for them to raise the mask age.

1 Like

Just incase someone is listening… to what age?

1 Like

I’m still waiting for AP sales to resume and somewhere in these threads someone posted that June might be when that happens… b/c DVC owners need to be able to buy them too and not have to continue to buy regular tickets; I was thinking more about this and how much this would SUCK and why they haven’t already made an exception for DVC owners?!?

It is over $550 for my 4 day park hopper in June. I could have saved some money with ParkSavers but everything I do these days I plan on cancelling and I paid the extra in the hopes it will be easier to adjust with direct tickets.

Disney could sell APs to DVC owners with direct benefits. They are arbitrary deciding who they will/will not sell to. I will not pay more this year for tickets than I would for an AP. That leaves me with two one day purchases. I actually added an extra day of tickets to my split Universal/Disney trip. I am sure Disney does not care at all that I will give more of my money to Universal these days- but it makes me feel better.

4 Likes

As a DVC owner couldn’t you get an AP for $600? Then you’d have room for more park days… that’s what I was thinking of… I’m glad you’ve figured out a way to make it work for you and its cost. Universal vs. Disney… who says you can’t have two best friends :wink: … and yes, I’m annoyed about the inconsistencies around AP reinstatement. From what I’ve been reading in that thread my DH should have been able to reinstate his AP.

1 Like

The gold pass I believe was over $700 after taxes. But a regular AP (no black out dates was approaching $1100?

1 Like