Checking Every Day?

ahhh… I renewed my FL Gold for $649 and change???.. I guess it is gold :grimacing:

1 Like

It is discounted for renewal? 10 or 15%?

Every day, I check to see if there are any announcements about fireworks and the WDWRR.

I want to hear that steam whistle from my balcony at BLT. I need to hear that whistle. It isn’t WDW without a train.

And the fireworks – yeah, it isn’t WDW without fireworks. I’m always this close to cancelling the September trip because fireworks and the train are missing.

1 Like

Discounted for renewal… I think it was 15%. I know it was on my MDE at one point but the message of the discount for renewal is gone b/c I renewed.

I’m thinking the train won’t operate until they are finished w/ Tron construction :frowning:

2 Likes

They were laying new train track over by the Tron ride last week or the week before so it seems like there’s probably some work on the RR going on for a while yet.

1 Like

I’m kinda sorta hoping that since they said they were pausing construction on the interior of Tron, and they’re almost finished with the construction on the exterior of Tron, that maybe they’ll reconstruct the tracks and reopen the railroad for the 50th. Because trains.

I’m not holding my breath by any means, but I’m still hoping. Fingers crossed!

4 Likes

I hope the trains will be running for the 50th too. I miss the trains :frowning:

3 Likes

Ideally, 5 or 6. My oldest got used to them quickly at 3.5 but he’s also never worn it longer than about an hour. But asking 2 year olds to wear them really doesn’t seem realistic to me. Our pediatrician doesn’t require it until 3 and our state is 5.

1 Like

My last trip to Disneyland, the train wasn’t running and then my last trip to WDW in the summer of 2018, the train wasn’t running.

I am hoping it it working again for the 50th in October!!

3 Likes

I really hope the WDWRR is up and running for the 50th! I rode it the last day it was operating and would to ride on its reopening!

2 Likes

I’m constantly looking to see if room discounts for august will come out

3 Likes

I would love if the WDWRR would be open for our August trip, too. My mother loves the train ride in any amusement park. The last time we went to Cedar Point, I rode the train four times with her and she loved it because she knew that we were all riding the train just to spend time with her. I remember riding the train with her at Walt Disney World, and how much she loved it there too. This trip is really about my mom making memories with her grandkids, so it being closed is a huge missed opportunity. But I think there is too much work that still needs to be done on it, with the Tron construction coming to a crawl. :frowning: I would like to be wrong.

I was also hoping that since past MNSSHP have started in mid-august, we might luck out and be there for its first week. But as the days go by and it looks more like the above prediction of them announcing the dates in August, I also think that is a lost cause. I will still be checking every day though, hopeful as ever! Space 220 seems like a wildcard :rofl:

3 Likes

It won’t let me set one up for a restaurant that isn’t open :frowning: (in my case, Tusker House)

1 Like

Things I’m checking/hoping for:

Restaurant Marrakesh/Tangerine Cafe/Morocco pavillion
Boma :cry:
‘Ohana
Space 220
POFQ and POR
Fireworks
WDWRR
More restaurants in general
Expanded menu options at the restaurants that are open

2 Likes

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

2 Likes

I forgot to mention Columbia Harbour House! I know you can get some of the food over at Tomorrowland Terrace but I do hope they’ll be able to reopen it before I get there in August.

1 Like

I was able to set one for Flying Fish.

:weary::weary:

Sadly I think we have to wait for the stupid Tron thing to finish construction before the train can go again. :frowning:

2 Likes