Checking Every Day?

Hopefully not. This picture was posted last week on Twitter by Bioreconstruct, a well know Orlando photographer who specializes in Central Florida theme parks.

Those are railroad ties and tracks waiting to be installed by the Tron coaster.

If WDW has any sense of history, they will make sure that the train is running on the 50th anniversary.

8 Likes

All I know is that monstrosity has kept the train from running so long that even if I did have an interest in it, I’d boycott it. I never had an interest in that movie, so it’s a moot point.

Me too for this, and AP sales too.

I only buy AP’s when I go to use my DVC in FL, I never bought regular day tickets, until this year, when they made me buy a 10 day ticket to be able to reserve PR’s during the 50th/Holiday time.

The 10 days don’t even fully cover my trip. It’s disappointing because I renew every trip, even if it’s reinstating in their eyes, it’s renewing for me.

I think that they are going to have to do something for DVC owners. I know being an owner doesn’t guarantee entrance to the park but the cost of tickets shouldn’t be effecting use of DVC either. Someone wrote they thought Disney would resume AP sales in June. The current FL res discovery tickets expire on 6/18 I’ll be watching for AP sales then.

1 Like

You’ll be the first person I tell if I see it being sold in any form = )

1 Like

Back at ya !! :wink:

1 Like

I am betting APs will resume 10/1 - e start of their new fiscal year.

Right now they can force your hand in having to buy multiple multi-day tickets. This boosts their bottom line today more than APs since that’s a one and done revenue stream.

Then after 10/1, by which time many people will have already bought multi day tickets they can boost their revenue stream a second time when they offer APs … because they know we are suckers and will buy them.

So instead of getting one 1K ticket they get that AND the multi day tickets that are bought before. Both fiscal years benefit and their bottom line doesn’t look so bad to shareholders

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’m guessing it will align with dropping APRs.

Well THAT is open through early Jan 2023 :open_mouth:

I am going to say I believe they are “messing” with us (not the word I wanted to use).
Tomorrow, DL will open:

When will APs be sold? Yes- it has been announced when the new program will start…

Yes, wdw does not have as many APs. Yes, DL does not have as many DVC members. Why can’t DVC communicate to us-at all!

1 Like

Yeah, but they could discontinue it at any time.

I suppose that’s true!

Whenever they do discontinue it, they should put out a new ad featuring the song Roam by the B-52s

Roam if you want to!
Roam around the world!
Roam if you want to
Without wings! Without wheelz!

3 Likes

If there is a prize for Best Post Of The Year, I nominate this one. Because B-52’s.

1 Like

Package delivery to the hotel from the parks. :cry:

(Though tbh it will keep me from buying a bunch of stuff I don’t need)

2 Likes

Yeah…I miss this.

Fireworks!

1 Like

@len any idea why a person could make a res finder alert for Flying Fish when it’s not yet open but I am unable to do the same for Tusker House? I wonder if someone could take a look at that?

1 Like