Checking Every Day?

I’ll ask.

1 Like

I honestly don’t know why hearing that an announcement was made yesterday that provided a timeline for the new Annual Pass program bothered me so much-but it did. Walt Disney World resorts opened 10 months ago and I don’t know if I should buy tickets for my next two trips (I already have bought for one trip). I have no ideas if I buy them one trip at a time (in the hopes I can upgrade) if I will be able to book a park in late September.

This past week I have heard of people renewing APs more than two months after they expired, and Disney changing their minds and selling APs to people that were told”no” months ago. I am truly happy for them but I am sick of them “making up the rules depending on their mood”.

I NEED them to communicate. It is not too much to ask. If you are going to start selling them at the end of the year - just tell us.If it is next year- tell us!

I do not expect a real response but I did email every WDW and DVC email address I have. I would be happy with a message that said “not before 2022…anything!

7 Likes

The first thing that came to mind for me was TH.

1 Like

I just tried to set up an alert for FF for my trip (a week before yours?). It would not set since it is not open.

Up thread someone else said they have one set up for FF

I know, It is listed but this morning I cancelled my Olga searches and tried to set FF and it won’t let me. I know BWVs don’t open until July but I have this hope that FF and Jellyrolls will open around BC time…

1 Like

Yep. We don’t stay on property often, but we did for our “mini” trip in December. There were several times we said that we wished package delivery to the hotel was running. We ended up not buying “the thing” several times because we couldn’t carry it around the park and never went back for it. I’m sure others skip purchases now too, but I guess not enough to hurt Disney’s bottom line and bring the service back.

2 Likes

This!!!

Hoping that luggage goes straight to the hotel without having to go to baggage claim!! We might just do carryons!!!

4 Likes

So weird. I keep checking the reservation finder to see if I am making this up but I really do have one set for FF for end of May. Last checked 6:51 EST May 1. I’m not sure if you have to know the secret code to be able to set one or if TP is just toying with me and keeping it on my list without actually searching, but I promise it is there.

Will you please tell me the secret code??

I will buy you a dole whip.

2 Likes

I would, if only I knew what it was!

LIES!

No
Dole
Whop
For
You

1 Like

This is what I get

I was wondering if the question on why this could be set up, but Tusker couldn’t might have changed it?

2 Likes

That’s what I get when I try for Tusker too

2 Likes

I thought our question was, could we have the searches for the restaurants we hoped would open so we will know right away?

Not: please shut down FF too…

Yes. LOL. That is the question.

I want to put TH as a search so I get notified as soon as possible after it lists.

2 Likes

For fun, I went and canceled my other reservation on the finder and tried for a different date for FF. I now get the same message as you posted above @PrincipalTinker. However, my other actual FF alert is set and was last checked about 14 min ago (supposedly, reportedly).
TP should let these alerts be set–we need to be first to know!

3 Likes

I have no idea what a Dole Whop is, but it seems like an appropriate punishment for this forum. :laughing:

11 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like