Checking Every Day?

Valet parking started coming back today. Maybe my dreams of package service from the parks to my hotel aren’t too far off! :joy:

https://www.wdwmagic.com/resorts/walt-disney-world-resorts-information/news/01may2021-valet-parking-returns-to-walt-disney-world-resort-hotels.htm

4 Likes

When planning a trip I check for better ADRs and FP all the time once I’m eligible. I mean All. The. Time. And it pays off too because I usually end up getting what I wanted when I wanted (at least, in a pre covid world–I haven’t had a trip since then). I don’t mind checking and find it fun.

Another little change. In this case the AK entrance in Rainforest Cafe is now open.

3 Likes

I’m so afraid that my son is going to want to eat there for his special birthday meal. We ate there once on a trip to Niagara Falls and now it is the epitome of fine dining for my children :rofl::rofl::rofl: If the entrance is open then it will make it a little more bearable.

5 Likes

Make sure to sign up for a Landry’s card if you haven’t already. (Landry’s also owns that T-Rex restaurant in Disney Springs and Yak & Yeti inside Animal Kingdom)

3 Likes

Headed to WDW tomorrow! EP hours recently changed to 11am-10pm on Sunday, May 9. Anyone think we may get a test run of harmoniUS?

Nope, sorry.

1 Like

I am in the October 1st camp

3 Likes

I think Epcot hours have been 11-10 since Spring Break, they have been making changes a few weeks out though. Right now it’s open til 10 through July 12 (as far out as hours are posted right now).

2 Likes

Somebody on another forum said that Cape May Cafe is supposed to open May 18. Will be family style. They didn’t say how they knew this info so take it with a grain (or boulder) of salt but something to keep an eye out for.

1 Like

It’s definitely been moving toward opening.

It seems like additional restaurants are opening with the full resort openings.

1 Like

which is baaaaaaad news for our beloved Boma and Jiko

1 Like

And I am guessing I have to wait until September for Flying Fish…

1 Like

I so wanted to try Boma. I had a dining reservation for my trip in May 2020. :sob:

2 Likes

Now I’m seriously pondering disrupting my carefully planned meal line up to try to work this in for our June trip. Or at least get an ADR and watch the reviews.

2 Likes

Hopefully it’s true and that person’s info is correct. At least we don’t have long to wait to find out if it’s true.

1 Like

The only thing I keep checking for is AKL Jambo to reopen. I really really REALLY want it to open back up, restaurants and all. It’s my happy place.

3 Likes

Saw on a reportedly reputable page yesterday that 'Ohana is due to open “this summer” but it was unclear if the date will coincide with the resort, be later, or be earlier.

2 Likes

I read on Tikiman’s page it was “for re-opening” I think. He is a reputable source ro me.

3 Likes