Here’s What You Need to Know About Disneyland Resort’s Reopening, Including

Did you see that they may have relocated the exit to BBB side so you come out in the store?

This is part of the reason we can (and do) drive overnight! All that energy gets me through the drive & usually up until at least 11am the next day. Then I make sure we have strategic attractions like the train or Tiki Room to get us through until the hotel room is ready for naptime.

2 Likes

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/grand-californian-hotel/craftsman-bar/

I was like they changed it again?!?! LOL I totally had the name wrong! It’s the Craftsman Bar. Although I bet that is where the food comes from! and it really isn’t a bar bar. They have a bar but then there are a bunch of tables too. I like to sit by the pool and eat their wonderful sliders. Bummed they are only taking guests right now but I will not complain. I’m sure it will open to all soon enough :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations on your new baby! That’s exciting, but must have made for extra stress during the pandemic. I look forward to your first trip report with 4 kids. I’ve been with my niece and her husband and their five kids and it is a wild time. I can’t wait until they feel comfortable traveling again so I can go with them to Disneyland.

Good to know about Desert Inn & Suites. I have looked at them before, but have never booked there.

2 Likes

Me and mine do too! It’s a must do every visit!

1 Like

Some good news out of CA today…apparently the out of state visitors are not welcome in our theme parks guidance has been quietly changed to out of state visitors may attend if proof of full vaccination or a negative covid test for everyone 3 and up within 72 hours. Sea World has just announced this change, effective immediately and are welcoming back out of staters. No idea if the other parks will follow, but it gives me hope about going to DL soon! I am fully vaccinated, and my kids will be on May 21st.

7 Likes

@Jeff_AZ!!!

2 Likes

Oh darn, some dust got in my eye or something. I most certainly am not tearing up at being able to see Marvel Campus.

4 Likes

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

(complete sentence)

5 Likes

You were the first one I thought of. Thought that might bring a smile to your Tuesday.

2 Likes

3 Likes

So nice knowing your kids will be by then. DH and I get 2nd shots this week. But every time we talk about what we want to do when we break quarantine, we go back to DS is still at risk. Still keeping semi isolation until he’s able to get vaccinated.

3 Likes

Here is some confirmation. Anyone see official word somewhere from the state of CA?

I have not seen official confirmation from Cali, though apparently the change is somewhere in the blueprint:

2 Likes

Someone has done the research: Carly Wisel (theme park reporter) says Sea World is going out on a legal limb here. We’ll see if it flies!

https://twitter.com/carlyewisel/status/1384666443174666241?s=21

2 Likes

I haven’t heard anything about it but will definitely be watching out for any news! :blush:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Nay said on Chat that CA Dept of Public Health is supposed to update their guidelines for theme parks tomorrow. Hope they let us in, I have to think that vaccinated people from out of state are at least as safe (if not quite a bit safer) than unvaccinated people who live in CA. I am hopeful for good news!

4 Likes
2 Likes

10 more days! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes