Checking Every Day?

Would you look at that! Thank you! I feel like such a rube on that one! (Although DH did just learn about the palm swipe to screen shot on his phone.)

1 Like

Additional relevant info because I can…

5 Likes

Wow, the Biergarten/GG prices are a good value compared to the others. Aren’t the regular dinners like $50/$60 for an adult?

I looked quickly and Biergarten is $46/25. GG looks like $55/36. So $16 for the package for both. Seems like their market research thinks everyone is willing to pay around $15 for anything!

1 Like

It’s the magic number!

3 Likes

I don’t think I’d pay $15 for ROTR but for a guaranteed seat to a seasonal show, yes.

2 Likes

I paid $50 per person to go to the space station, so I’d pay $15 to go to a Star Destroyer, even without the food.

1 Like

Jelly Rolls is open!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/boardwalk/jellyrolls/

7 Likes

Hmm, is that an iPhone thing?

If you price out an app, meal, desert and drink at Coral Reef you are in the same ballpark. Problem is, we would never order 3 apps and 3 deserts normally.

1 Like

Ya, I think the difference in my mind with the packages is that it seems (to me) that it’s not necessarily paying to avoid waiting but to get a chance to attend the show at all. It only seems necessary for some narrators though.

Android!

1 Like

Tell me more! I have no idea!

Edited: I just Google it :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s funny, I was just thinking must be an Android thing.

1 Like

I’m getting increasingly frustrated that Epcot still opens so late. I have a tradition of rope-dropping Epcot after running the half marathon, but that isn’t an option right now (I typically finish the half around 8-830am).

I hate doing this, but tagging @len to see if there have been any rumors whatsoever about returning to pre-COVID hours at Epcot. I’m starting to think that the 11am opening is just the new norm, maybe until Guardians opens next year.

2 Likes

I think it’s outrageous and I only run if I’m being chased! It’s such a waste of a park reservation right now. Like if you start at Epcot you’re missing like 3 potential hours of park time. And it’s not like it’s open substantially later than the other parks. And I think they’re blowing a little smoke if they claim it’s a bus issue.

3 Likes

RE: Fantasmic - someone relatively prominent on DisTwitter posted that since they did not announce the return of the Jingle Bell Jingle Jam with all of the Christmas stuff that their “money” was on Fantasmic returning in 2021!

1 Like

I’m really sad this isn’t coming back, especially since there really isn’t an excuse for it not to since they are already doing the other evening show in the same area.

3 Likes

They’ve got Xmas up already in HS :thinking: :woman_facepalming:

They do?

1 Like