Checking Every Day?

It reminds me of a show I saw in Cypress Gardens once when it was so dead a staff person would walk us from ride to ride in order to run it for us. We had a great time.

3 Likes

OKW and SSR boats are back! 2 days after I checked out, but whatever…

4 Likes

meeee!

Still nothing regarding the Candlelight Processional?

1 Like

Sadness

7 Likes

I am only mildly so, because I am hoping they will replace it with a much better ride experience. As far as I am aware, they haven’t announced what will go there instead, though.

Oooh that’s a painful picture though!

2 Likes

I hated the ride, personally. But my DS loved it and nobody else would ride with him but me so it was “our thing”

4 Likes

Saw these running (boat transportation) at OKW on Saturday while we ate brunch outside at Olivia’s
A Popular Form of Transportation is BACK at Disney’s Old Key West Resort! | the disney food blog

1 Like

If I remember correctly, the original plan for Dinoland included a faux-wooden coaster back there. Would love to see something like that! I don’t care for Dinosaur at all, and nothing else draws me in personally. I completely skipped the land on my solo trip last week. When it’s open the Boneyard is a huge hit with the kids though.

4 Likes

It is very skippable. I don’t care for Dinosaur mysefl

1 Like

I don’t know why that ride sets off such a visceral reaction in me. We rode it at least 3-4 times on our trip when I was 25, and in every single ride photo, I’m hiding and covering my head. I think this time I’m just going to volunteer to watch the littles in The Boneyard and let others go ride if they want.

I think I am most disturbed that they just crunched it. Didn’t even save the clocks or items that a minimum could be donated to a charity auction.

6 Likes

That’s a good point. What a missed opportunity…

1 Like

The kitschy art work was the best part of that ride. It makes me sad to see it in a pile of rubble.

2 Likes

Wait.

Maybe it was a meteor.

:flushed:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Now I will ignore the high reach in the background and just go with: Meteor.

See I feel better already.

4 Likes

That’s a SPACE SHIP duh.

3 Likes

Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular returning December 19th via Scott Gustin: https://twitter.com/ScottGustin/status/1445424412732362760?s=20

ETA: Here’s the Disney Parks Blog that confirms it - plus some character spots reopening! https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2021/10/more-live-entertainment-disney-character-experiences-and-indiana-jones-returning-to-walt-disney-world-resort-this-fall/

6 Likes

I’m so glad I’m not the only adult who can’t handle Dinosaur. Give me thrill rides all day long. But Dinosaur terrifies me and I have no idea why.

3 Likes