Checking Every Day?

Its ridiculously loud, dark, and bumpy.

1 Like

One more thing I will have to squeeze back into the HS day. :rofl: But thrilled to have a crowd eater back.

1 Like

Are there any rumors about Wild Africa Trek? Seems like it would be an easy thing for them to bring back. I’m hopeful that it will be soon, especially considering the announcements today of indoor characters and more entertainment returning. What do you think my chances are of doing WAT in early November? I’m guessing low. But maybe in January…

4 Likes

I just saw on the tours page there is a new 50th Anniversary Tour. They are calling it a “VIP” Tour but it is a set itinerary.

Maybe a good sign for other tours returning?

3 Likes

Been quiet on here lately. Anyone care to throw out some guesses on PPO breakfasts? I’m REALLY hoping for earlier Epcot hours and the return of Garden Grill breakfast by January. I think it’s a long shot though

5 Likes

Ooooh yes! I want CP breakfast back! I know it has no advantage, but I want breakfast lasagna and to hang out with Winnie and friends!

4 Likes

I think with Genie+ on the horizon and distanced-but-indoor character meets coming back soon too, there’s only a very few things left.

Several (beloved) restaurants
Dining plan
Fantasmic

2 Likes

Yeah I’m still rooting for that to be back by January. I have it penciled in the night before the 5k, my only “late” night before a race.

3 Likes

Also:

Hoop De Doo
Tours

1 Like

considered calling this out but figured it’s a restaurant in the end

Tours though, yes. Aside from the stupid VIP ones which are the only oneS$$$$ they are running right now :roll_eyes: #chapeked

2 Likes

Yup, I also have “Behind the Seeds” penciled in one day in January. Fingers crossed!

ETA: Gotta get me one of those cucumbers…

7 Likes

It is all on my radar for my solo trip in January. One can hope!

I am also looking at Cirque, which has already been announced.

I have three full days and two partial days. Not sure how much I can fit in but these are all on my bucket list.

Hoop De Doo
Cirque
Wild Africa Trek
Behind the Seeds
Keys to the Kingdom
The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains
Marceline to Magic Kingdom

…and Cirque is now not a possibility for January. My dates are 1/14 through 1/18 (flying home at 8pm).

There are still a few club levels that haven’t opened back up.

Yes and I can’t figure out why. Staff?

2 Likes

Also parking lot trams. :weary: This was a not-insignificant factor in my decision to stay onsite in March (less so for my upcoming trip next week, but still…the lack of trams doesn’t exactly make renting a car seem more appealing).

3 Likes

I don’t know either. I’ve got suites booked at Poly and BC in March that I really want to stay in, but I’ve got back up rooms at CR and BW just in case.

1 Like

They need those trams back. Today the MK parking entranced was still backed up 90 min after opening. I’d hate to walk from the back forty

3 Likes

Breakfast lasagna is the lever that I use to get my husband back to Disney! It looks like slop, but it tastes like heaven.

1 Like

From the clips that have been released, this looks like it will amazing. I loved La Nouba, but this looks even better.

I am going to follow the reviews closely. Might ditch Citricos for New Years Eve and go to Cirque instead.