Checking Every Day?

Reportedly returning by early 2022.

7 Likes

If ever there was a non-breaking “breaking” it’s that one :rofl:

1 Like

And they added a “Bonus Reservation” for AP holders on the 29th so I snagged one - we are going to Universal IOA that day (I have never been to Universal Orlando - only California - only going 1 day); we will go to Epcot in the evening.

2 Likes

Noticed this morning regarding ADR’s. Hope it means they are going back to 180.

5 Likes

I read the other day, but never did remember to get on my computer to see if I could see it too, that some folks were seeing evidence of dining plans “live” in the system. I wonder if they were looking at this vs something more?

1 Like

This was mentioned the other day on chat - most people couldn’t see it. As in they didn’t have that date, not they couldn’t imagine it going back to 180. I hope it does personally.

Are we expected to lick the candy wall?

4 Likes

Oh don’t be silly.

It’s interactive.
It licks you.

3 Likes

OooooOOOOOooooo

3 Likes

Interesting. (Mine doesn’t look like that but it’s interesting)

I saw on Facebook and I’m shocked no blogs have picked it up, but it looks like they are doing test runs of the SSR, POR & OKW boats! I guess just rumor for now.

6 Likes

Oh swooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

I’d love to see this happen stat!

2 Likes

There’s a boat transport at OKW? Where does it take you?

Disney springs

3 Likes

Disney Springs!

3 Likes

Jinx! Owe me a dole whip!

3 Likes

Anyone know if they’re doing park → resort packages again? I always loved being able to buy stuff and not have to carry it around, but I know that was paused for a while.

2 Likes

If I buy an AP in Dec I will join you at some point and do just that!

1 Like

If I had to guess that will be gone for a while because of staffing. Maybe front of the park?

1 Like

This is one of my favorite things about staying at a Disney resort. Fingers crossed it comes back soon.

1 Like