Checking Every Day?

There’s some really great QS at WDW! I can definitely recommend Woodys Lunchbox and Docking Bay 7.

1 Like

Haha I was JUST going to ask about anybody’s experience with JetBlue. I’ve never flown with them but I’ve heard good things and they seem to have better schedules and prices out of SoCal than SW these days. They actually have nonstop flights to Orlando! So, I guess I need to be prepared for changes with them too. :slightly_frowning_face:

Be prepared that this is happening with ALL the airlines, to some degree or another.

As we discussed when you were traveling, it’s time for someone in authority to step in and put a halt to it to whatever extent possible.

1 Like

Fwiw my AA flight to MCO in Orlando was cancelled and rebooked on a flight 3 hours later. Same thing happened 2 years ago. This is a route that flies every 90-120 from 6am til 10pm daily.

2 Likes

Yeah, but somehow with everything else going on right now that doesn’t seem likely to be a priority, unfortunately. With more foreign travel soon to be added into the mix they’re going to have to do something because that will just add to the problems. My next flight is to Detroit in the beginning of December. We shall see how that goes!

2 Likes

The train at Disneyland goes through Splash Mountain, the Grand Canyon, and the Primeval World diorama, as well as having views of each of the lands. I think the Tron Coaster will fit in fine from the train - once you’re on the train, you don’t really see it anymore so it doesn’t matter if the exterior doesn’t match its surroundings. But hopefully the train won’t be visible from Tron.

2 Likes

Ok, now I’m intrigued to see a train go through Splash! I knew about the Grand Canyon bit from a (little too long) Disney Dish piece.

4 Likes

Perhaps, like the movie Tron, people just won’t remember seeing it?

2 Likes

I am in the same situation as you.

During our last family trip to WDW in September 2019, I convinced DW and then DD14 to go to Hoop Dee Doo.

We ended up having an evening reservation right after we had a family meltdown (heat-induced) in the MK a few hours earlier. While waiting to enter the Pioneer Hall, the tension in the air was still pretty thick. Both were not excited at all about it, DD thought it would be dull and boring. Found out later from DW, she thought it was the Country Bear Jamboree animatronic show. Both were pleasantly surprised that they were wrong. Also didn’t hurt that the meal served was exactly their kind of food and there is plenty of it.

Any way DD16 now has requested that any time we go back to WDW, Hoop Dee Doo is an absolute must-do. She is an aspiring stage actress and she said that show is an inspiration for her and what she feels a stage performer can bring to an audience.

3 Likes

We haven’t gotten to see it yet. We went in March 2019 and I was surprised to discover that DH, DS15 and DD5 all absolutely loved The Tiki room and Country Bears (it seemed the cheesier the better :wink:), so I had booked HDDR reservations for our May 2020 trip and they were really excited about it, but of course that trip didn’t happen.
Our next trip is May 2022 and it’s the plan for dinner on our arrival day :crossed_fingers:

Not that I was super interested in Tron, but honestly it has taken my beloved railway away for so long I refuse to ride it out of spite now.

3 Likes

HDDR is on my bucket list. We arrive in 8 days for our trip of firsts and this was supposed to be one of our firsts! :frowning:

1 Like

My guess is that it will HELP things because flights will be fuller, making it harder for them to condense flights.

2 Likes

I’m hopeful, though with some of the issues being staffing related I guess we’ll see. The holidays will be a test.

I LOVE EWP! Happy to see an update. But now I have to alter some plans for our December trip so I can catch the update.

Muppets Haunted Mansion pre-show!

6 Likes

I didn’t see this posted elsewhere, but Harmonious is officially on the calendar for September 29 and 30th. Enchantment at MK is still set for an Oct 1 debut, with HEA wrapping on Sep 29th. Nothing for the 30th at MK.

3 Likes

Did we know that Main St Confectionary is re-opening Sep 29?

4 Likes

I just saw the theater is being used for 50th merchandise so wondered if that meant this was opening back up!

1 Like

I know this is an add for aesthetic, but I don’t want to see a bunch of mass market candies at the confectionery. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes