Checking Every Day?

Ok then, I really didn’t want to bring bad news anyway to the good news reopening thread so here you go.

Updated version opening sometime next year.

5 Likes

Just saw that the permanent cancellation of the show is FALSE

Thanks as always WDWNT fuckers

10 Likes

New abbreviation: (FN)2

Finding Nemo Fake News

3 Likes

Combine the both: Finding the Primeval Nemo Whirling Roller Coaster

4 Likes

Whew!

Don’t hurl on the shell dude

3 Likes

Has the other club levels announced anything yet?? I’m surprised Poly hasn’t, any rumors floating around?

Just came in the mail. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

12 Likes

Oh now those are nice.

3 Likes

and I was happy :partying_face: that they didn’t get ‘lost’ in the mail like my last one did :thinking:

2 Likes

Heard the train last night. Station is uncovered. Running soon I hope

6 Likes

I’m checking regularly now for DDP returning. It HAS to be soon. With the prices for some of these price fix menu options it’s pretty clear they want you on those deluxe plans. I’m a die hard DVC owner, but without the DDP i just can’t justify those prices at Space 2020, CG Pri Fix, etc. For those of us with tweens, that 89 dollar price point really can’t be justified without the DDP option. I’m ready. BRING IT. Maybe with Space 2020 and the special meal at Cali, plus Steakhouse 71 i may finally spring for that ultimate plan with all the TS credits.

1 Like

I hope I’m wrong but it feels like it’s still going to be a bit. There’s still a number of restaurants yet to re-open, and capacity still isn’t at full steam ahead. They can’t sell you what they can’t deliver on (although the airlines have no issue with that :smirk: ) so until restaurants are all open and at normal capacity I don’t think we’ll see any dining plans offered.

4 Likes

oh… this is a good point :thinking:

Don’t think anyone has been waiting for this but I’m expecting a lot of little changes like this will be coming over the next year as part of the 50th celebration.

10 Likes

I’ll allow it.

I actually think it’ll be a better fit than the flags/stars too. It always felt a little odd that you had all this “fantasy” stuff in the thing and then suddenly an american tribute.

1 Like

Does this thread scare anyone else? I’m always so afraid to open up the thread when I see new stuff is in it :laughing:

5 Likes

Not for me, no. In fact, the opposite as this thread was intended to deliver on the openings, not closings. It just happens to catch some of the latter along with the former. :confused:

1 Like

I think it was exciting to me earlier, but more recently has been anxiety-provoking :laugh

3 Likes

oh. hmm. really odd

[chuckles in Canadian]

2 Likes