Checking Every Day?

Interesting that this show and Primeval Whirl are now closed. That’s a big chunk of real estate to add something new to that side of the park.

3 Likes

:open_mouth:

This is very very bad.

I was never a huge fan of the show. It was cute enough but it was often on the chopping block if our day got behind.

But it was a HUGE theater that ate a great many people. We need people eaters now more than ever!!!

8 Likes

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! This makes me soooooooo sad. It was broadway caliber and had the BEST soundtrack. :sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

Out of all of them, that one hurts.

In no small part to the little piece they ran on the DME that you would watch on the way to the hotel (and then subsequently seeing those interviewed in the actual show). I’m not a huge fan of the Nemo movies, but I liked the show. If nothing else, it was something more to do in Animal Kingdom.

1 Like

Here is a new one…I think.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/tomorrowland-terrace-fireworks-dessert-party-plaza-view/

2 Likes

If I could snag that on the 1st that would be amazing.

It hurts especially hard every time a cast member from One Day at Disney is cut. Many of them were out temporarily but have since been called back. It seems the stage performers have had it especially rough.

(That said, Hamilton is back on Broadway, so things are slowly getting back to normal.)

2 Likes

Something must be going on with that theatre?

1 Like

Did you see an announcement about those dessert parties or have you been watching for them?

1 Like

I don’t need to do this. I don’t need to do this.

If I keep saying it over and over I can distract myself until it is sold out.

We are having dinner at CG on the first and don’t need the dessert party when we are at MK on the 2nd.

3 Likes

Especially coming up with Kali and Everest’s planned closures! Not good!

2 Likes

Hmm standing area?

There was usually a seated version available at tomorrow land terrace…

But on a positive note…

TWSS

3 Likes

That is suck.
I never got to see it but I heard that it was entertaining

1 Like

Disney’s site lists all three versions, like there were before. They all get the food at the Tomorrowland Terrace. They are under dining, with “Temporarily Unavailable” notes.
$99 adults/$59 kids is pre-party - eat then go to the Plaza Garden viewing area (standing/sitting on the ground)
$99 adults/$59 kids is after-fireworks - go to the Plaza Garden viewing area then go eat
$114 adults/$69 kids is at the Terrace the entire time.

2 Likes

Performing over 13 years…:disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes
4 Likes

I would love for them to tear both down and add a new ride/land. We never go to that part of the park. I suppose some people like Dinosaur, but everything south of Everest could use a refresh. AK is a half day park for us (with the obligatory lunch at Tiffin’s).

1 Like

Thanks trying to find the correct link…

For me that’s a huge comeback- it’s the only comfortable way for my family to do the fireworks together.

1 Like

With Universal really delivering in their Jurassic Park land, it’d be interesting to see what AK introduces into their dino land.

2 Likes