Checking Every Day?

For what is worth, this week I managed to grab a breakfast reservation for 3 for the wave around 6 pm the day before. I then changed it for a slightly later time the next day (ie, same day as the reservation)

4 Likes

I was just going to reply with the exact same thing!!!

3 Likes

Columbia Harbour House reopened today! Here’s a little video clip from the reopening.

https://twitter.com/disneyfoodblog/status/1423302508894695426?s=21

7 Likes

correction… Toot :crazy_face:

2 Likes

WDWNT has pictures and an update on Train Construction in the Tron area.

5 Likes

My son just sent me this
https://twitter.com/wdwnt/status/1424703787638444033?s=21

5 Likes

I’ve been hearing this so often I thought it was known…

Also watched a dining review of Trattoria Al Forno where they discussed that the current (and new-ish to them) exec chef is leaving soon to return to FF in Sept.

1 Like

It was news to me and all I have seen in FB has been those rumors of it not reopening so I am glad to see this.

1 Like

Just meant to be sort of apologizing for not mentioning it as I understood it to be a known thing. NBD :slight_smile:

So looks like Splash Mt won’t be re-themed any time soon

3 Likes

For those that don’t read the article, they are still working on it, but it’s still in the early stages of development so the existing ride will probably be operating for years rather than months.

2 Likes

My kids will be tall enough for the first time when we (hopefully) go in 2022. I thought they would never get a chance to ride Splash, but now it seems like they will get the opportunity. Of course DS3 will likely chicken out, but DD6 will probably ride.

1 Like

So I’ve been checking almost daily for updates about the annual passes, and I just tried to view it again… and I’m getting the Stitch error page with a new URL! No matter if I go to the URL from my history or from the experience updates page, same error message and redirected to a URL ending in “spoke-3”. August 16th is this coming Monday, so could they be getting ready for something?

3 Likes

Hope so! :blush:

1 Like

Is it old news that Drawn to Life (Cirque) seems to be opening in November?? Now to try and squeeze that into a Dec trip…

1 Like

Saw this in NEW. Is it a hint of things to come?

I’m getting this now on annual pass purchase page

1 Like

Any word on when Big Top Souvenirs will reopen?

This hasn’t been posted?

2 Likes

Here, but there’s a whole thread about it.

2 Likes