Checking Every Day?

LOL that’s awesome, like camping in your backyard!

4 Likes

Looks like Nine Dragons will be opening soon. Several changes to the menu.

4 Likes

I’ve never been to Citricos. Should I go to Jiko instead of citricos if Jiko opens? I’m having trouble fitting in everywhere I want to eat!

Update: If Jiko opens I’m going to cancel my bice res and Uber all the way there even though I won’t be in the area. I probably should have stayed closer to Disney lol

We have some more info for the Galactic Starcruiser opening. It’s set for a spring 2022 opening!

4 Likes

Oct. 1-16 showtimes for MK and EP new fireworks. They also show in the calendar on Disney’s site.

https://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/disney-enchantment/news/31jul2021-showtimes-for-magic-kingdoms-new-nighttime-show-disney-enchantment.htm

https://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/harmonious/news/31jul2021-showtimes-confirmed-for-epcots-harmonious-show-during-the-first-weeks-of-october.htm

Wish I knew how to paste the image version…

3 Likes

Beaches & Creams’s To Go window has reopened! 11am-11pm

7 Likes
3 Likes

Nice! Now I can get grocery store Edy’s Ice cream without going into a grocery store!

3 Likes

I love Jiko. My second favorite to California Grill.

I was there with my 3 and 5 year old nephews and my 8 year old niece and it worked out great.

3 Likes

I have to say that at early ADRs at Jiko you will see a lot of families. The mac-n-cheese is very popular (although it will most likely change…again).

1 Like

Reservation Finder for the win. Just got California Grill on Oct 2…so right before it closes for the “special dinner”.

12 Likes

I have one CG (2 people) on 10/2 that I plan on dropping.

Lucky!!! I’ve been trying to get The Wave Breakfast at the California Grill pretty much since they released them. No luck. We leave in three days so I think I’m going to have to (cue the music) let it go…

4 Likes

Walt Disney World Railroad testing is happening today!

16 Likes

Woo! :partying_face:

4 Likes

OMG!!! I think I’m going to cry!!!

6 Likes

It sounds like it’s still going to be a while before it’s actually open but maybe people will get to see the train today, at least.

2 Likes

Oh man, my DD4 would be over the moon if the train were running for our Nov trip!

2 Likes

Don’t get too excited. Apparently the train construction is currently stalled out due to the Tron construction. But, there is at least the train over in AK. And maybe they’ll do something like have the train parked at Main Street Station even if it’s not running.

4 Likes

You mean
“Woo! Woooooooooo!”

9 Likes