Checking Every Day?

I havent been on splash yet because it has been down every time I’ve tried. I’m happy I will get to ride it at least once before the changes. I WILL ride it this trip.

https://twitter.com/wdwnt/status/1426230019131576321?s=21

11 Likes

Why can’t I heart something more than once for times like these.

1 Like

Now if only they would make the official announcement. I swear they are delaying just to try to prove everyone that said it was going to be announced- wrong.

1 Like

How can we be sure this is for training to work at Boma and not simply using an unused space for training?

I think those do look like the Boma uniforms ? Beyond that- Len’s post on Wednesday the opening was being announced?

Oh yea or it could just be the training for AKL opening? :slightly_frowning_face:

This was a little tongue in cheek (but not entirely LOL)

1 Like

You made a good point but I still couldn’t give a :heart: on

TWSS

1 Like

:notes: gonna get me some o’ dat french toast bread pudding… :notes:
:notes: gonna get me some o’ dose plantains… :notes:
:notes: gonna get me some o’ dat goat cheese and spinach scrambled eggs… :notes:

:notes: ha cha cha cha :notes:

9 Likes

Is this your own tune?

very catchy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

YES!!! I hope they announce the opening soon. (And by soon I mean before I arrive at WDW next Friday)

2 Likes

maaaaaybe

1 Like

We could have breakfast at Boma every day of the week for the price of the Merry After Hours!

5 Likes

You could dine at CG and… oh wait, they are changing that on Oct 1st for some kind of paid…er… money grab… event :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Brace yourself dude. The menu at TH was SERIOUSLY pared down. None of the super great stuff was there.

I hope your experience is different at Boma but I wouldn’t anticipate too much

2 Likes

those 3 things are staples, though. Like mickey-waffles at Chef Mickey’s.

1 Like

The only “non plain breakfast” item at TH was the curry chicken and rice. Yes at breakfast. No plantains there and also no mealie pap which is pretty much a staple at TH breaky

I hope you get more but otherwise it was bacon, eggs, sausage, mickey (and simba) waffles, and breakfast pastry.

2 Likes

booooo

1 Like