Checking Every Day?

Reports are that the walkway between GF and Poly is now open again.

4 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Disney Parks Blog has been teasing some Christmas announcements starting today.

5 Likes

Have there been any rumors about the return of Hoop Dee Doo?

yes, but dont’ remember the details. I want to say the CMs have been called back and there might even me a opening date announced already

2 Likes

I haven’t seen an opening date yet. It is on my list of possibles for our early October trip.

2 Likes

There have been reports that members of HDDR and BatB stage show have been called backed. No one seems to know if the call backs are for their original roles.

4 Likes

Are these Equity performers?

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

Belle Vue Lounge is reopening July 14.

And it looks like Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto is reopening very soon. The menu has been updated.

5 Likes

Fingers crossed!!! This is in my top 3.

3 Likes

Summer Discount Ticket Offer for Florida Residents

A good sign that WDW thinks they have operational capacity available at the parks.

5 Likes

TTC Trams are getting closer to returning!

https://www.wdwmagic.com/transportation/parking-trams/news/13jul2021-tram-fleets-being-prepared-for-return-to-service-at-the-transportation-and-ticket-center.htm

2 Likes

Ha, I saw the click bate on the Disney’s webpage and didn’t bother opening it. I just thought it was the same deal: of 4 days but once activated you had a week to use. So, I went out to Patrick AFB ITT office and got my DH a 5 day Military Salute PH for $315 and it doesn’t expire until Dec 17th. If they decide to sell APs again I’ll use the balance of his Military Salute ticket toward a new AP. The Military Salute ticket works out to $63 per day and the Disney FL 4 day is $66+ a day. The ITT staff and I talked about how Disney seems to really hate FL residence. Maybe they had too many complaints and fixed it?

1 Like

I’m still waiting/hoping park hours for AK will be extended past 6:00 pm for August!

2 Likes

That would be nice but I kind of doubt it? They announced extended hours for HS last week. :slightly_frowning_face:

I am looking forward to that extra hour at HS, but it seems crazy to reduce the AK hours back to 6:00. :cry:

2 Likes

Fireworks Cruises are back!

…I am on hold waiting to book one, and there is apparently a 2 hour wait to speak to someone

There is no information on WDW’s site as to how many days out we can book the cruises. If it is 60 days…then I need to wait a few weeks more to book, but won’t know that until I speak to someone.

Curse you people that don’t include all the information on their websites!!!

ETA - TAs are rock stars! :star:
Reservations for the fireworks cruises can be made at 60 days .

9 Likes

I have really been hoping for this too. I’m really afraid we won’t have enough time to do everything that we want.

It was thoroughly frustrating to have summertime at AK end with 6pm close. No nighttime there is just disgraceful

5 Likes