Chat count for private lounge ...Do we Need It

@999HappyHaunts I don’t like all of the new formats, structure, tools, but I don’t attack other people over it. I don’t blame YOU for what I don’t like.

Hmmm. I was afraid of that. I have a new vote. Don’t give me access to the lounge, no matter what. I don’t want to get turned off

2 Likes

@MagicMN we are getting reports on chat of not nice things being said about people not allowed into “the lounge” it is not just @NTKS and knowing people are talking about you behind your back hurts. I don’t think people being upset about that is unreasonable. Just the fact that there is a “locked” door gives bad feelings

3 Likes

I’m sorry that’s happening to you because you spoke your opinion and are being honest with those of us who are intentionally being excluded. Very high school to say the least. P.S. I Bo-lieve! :laughing:

4 Likes

Keep this civil and if you have a problem with another user, deal with it privately using the moderation flags.

If this keeps going in the direction it’s head, it will be closed.

Here is a thought Len. Grandfather all current liners into the lounge. No one that has been cheating would be excluded. New members could have some sort of criteria to meet when they join to get into the lounge. No existing clients would feel left out.

5 Likes

You mean the La Cava thing ?

Thank you @MagicMN. I didn’t think that my comparison to frequent fliers was that ridiculous and it certainly was not condescending or patronizing. I’m tapping out for a while.

someone asked how to get into Subscribers only not the Le Cava room

Laurel I know Len wanted Liners to debate this but obviously that is not going well. I think we need staff to make a call on this and let us know what will happen. I really was hoping it did not get this bad. That’s why I asked for help at 12;30 on Chat.

1 Like

@LaurelStewart @Lentesta I asked the user not to PM me anymore and flagged the chat. However they were still able to message me more childish insults afterwards. We should be able to block users from PMing who harass us. How is that not an option?

Feels like I’m late to the game since I just got around to trying the forum. I’ll be brief- I vote no to the chat count lounge. I think I’m approaching the 3 or 4 year mark on Lines and I still haven’t surpassed 500 chats. I pay the same amount as the chatty people and I am perfectly content to mostly lurk.

3 Likes

I agree with you, I just understand where the upset-ness is coming from too.

Woah… people are harassing you over PM? This has all gone WAY too far guys.

1 Like

I agree you should be able to block a user if you choose to for whatever reason you decide.

I’m looking at it. Until then, deal with other users privately - not in the middle of a thread.

1 Like

Not happy at all with the lounge thing. I subscribe to touring plans and pay for access to what is offered as does everyone on here. Sorry I don’t have “enough” chats to be included. I feel this is isolating a lot of the users and it is very frustrating!

2 Likes

SMH…so sad.

But I enjoy the extra discussion even if I am not commenting. I remember flipping as fast as possible through the epic mother in law thread to see if there was an update. And I definitely remember the alliance. My chat count doesn’t necessarily mean I don’t check in often to lines for the “fun stuff” as well.

4 Likes

Thanks for your help. I found it