Captain Matt’s probably live trip report — “I didn’t want to go to Disney World anyway”

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Could you repost, like retweet (I don’t do FB) her many posts w/ her children and ask her to identify them for you to make sure you crop out the correct children?

passive aggressive can be sooo much fun bwahahahahaha

9 Likes

And make sure you post her message to you along with the picture.

5 Likes

Savage!

1 Like

That’s actually a really good point and shows you what kind of people we’re dealing with here.

5 Likes

This is a welcome distraction b/c I am losing it w/ the anti-people right now :face_with_raised_eyebrow: a safe place to focus my pent up frustration

7 Likes

That’s why I walked away from that clusterfuck when part 2 ended.

3 Likes

It’s been pretty good actually but it still has it’s moments :wink: :laughing:

2 Likes

I mean I could understand her point if it was you posting a pic of her kids doing something and your post was about that, but clearly you are photographing your food in a public restaurant and they just happen to be in the background (and out of focus at that). Yeah what a see you next Tuesday. I wouldn’t do a thing although the eggplant idea is kind of genius.

7 Likes

Live shot of my 11-year-old waiting for a vaccine to get approved for kids so we can go anywhere fun again. Windsor, Ontario is even looking exciting at this point.

11 Likes

:heart_eyes:

100% what I was thinking.
I might edit the picture to put :poop: on each kid. :smirk:

Please don’t blame us all bc “they” won’t let you in. I lie awake at night trying to figure out if “they” are intentionally trying to destroy our country. I just pray we won’t have a thread in 18 months “is it safe to travel to the US?” Have you seen the news lately? We’ve done gone left a lot of highly technical equipment unattended.

4 Likes

You should book another cruise for November as a back up.

1 Like

And this time spring for the luxury package. Geez.

3 Likes

I think that’s the key here. I know people that are diligent about their kids not appearing online. Some with very valid reason (foster parents here are often under a legal obligation not to).

But I think she’s set her own precedent.

Maybe offer to blur them out once she’s done the same for all the places she’s posted them publicly herself? (And then, yeah, do that if she really does.)

2 Likes

Also they are on vacation. Everyone is on vacation. People on vacation take pictures. Do they expect everyone taking pictures onboard to seek their permission? That is crazy. This isn’t like their kids are at school and you came to review the cafeteria chicken.

Plus I actually think how far away people are in a restaurant is very review-worthy information in these covid times. Particularly if they’re aggressively rude people I wouldn’t enjoy chatting with.

3 Likes

MY BEBE!!! CALVIN I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH.

Seriously y’all. Calvin is the bees knees and anyone who disagrees should just go away.

7 Likes

Her name alone. :flushed:

3 Likes

My head went there too.

Hand up :raised_hand:t3: I’m one of those people who do not allow photos of my children to be knowingly put online.
However, I’m completely on your side here. That is not a photo of her kids. You’re in a public place and they are blurs in the background.

I have a horrifying memory of a complete stranger taking a selfie with my daughter when she was only about 3yo. We were at Edinburgh Castle and there is a big open square where the kids were safe (ie couldn’t run off anywhere), so we let them run off some steam. They were at the other side, completely in sight, and a woman knelt down next to DD and got her to pose for a selfie. It was so unexpected that I didn’t know what to think. My reaction NOW would be red rage and demand a deletion of the pic, but this was my first time experiencing anything like that, so my mind was like, am I wrong to think that’s it not ok for randos to take whatever pics they want in public! Anyway, I ushered the kids away tuit suite and gave them a lecture about stranger danger. Later the same day, another tourist tried to take a pic of her and I was quick to make it clear that it wasn’t ok. Fecking weirdos!!!

So yeah, you’re not even close to doing that @sanstitre_has_left_the_building, so you’re good :rofl::+1:t2:

6 Likes

One thing that irritates me is people who touch Calvin. Even if they ask. You wouldn’t do that with a (human) child: “Your kid’s cute, can I stroke her hair?”

Especially in COVID times. I share a bed with that dog. I don’t want your disgusting hand germs all over his fur.

6 Likes