Captain Matt’s probably live trip report — “I didn’t want to go to Disney World anyway”

TWSS

11 Likes

Welcome home! Thanks for taking us along! Calvin is so cute😀

2 Likes

Did you know Calvin is part deer?

2 Likes

Fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you that you can go to WDW in eight weeks.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’m going to have to cross my arms and legs too it seems. All the things will be crossed.

3 Likes

Wow. I had no idea the AZ vaccine played a part in their decisions. Wow.

2 Likes

:pouting_cat::pouting_cat::pouting_cat::pouting_cat:

Oh I didn’t know that. That’s a worry. In other news, Aer Lingus have pushed back the start of the Manchester -Orlando route to December.

1 Like

I find the whole thing completely incomprehensible. 1.5 million British people visit Florida each year — the majority visiting WDW and doing so in July and August. Super low-balling their expenditure at $1,000 each, that’s $1.5 billion dollars lost last summer and again this summer.

Do you just not need that money? You just don’t care about it? I hear WDW is real quiet right now. Of course it is. This is peak vacation season for British people who you are blocking for no reason.

What the hell is wrong with you people?

5 Likes

You’ve been to the covid thread. Do you really want to come to FL right now? It’s the wild wild covid west here right now.

3 Likes

You may be wondering, “Why does Matthew hate other people so much?”

Here’s why.

Remember the rude people who were half an hour late for the teppanyaki?

Well, one of them posted on a Facebook trip report I wrote.

Here is the offending picture:

This is such massive bullshit I don’t even know where to begin.

First off, just look at that woman’s avatar. It’s her own fricken kid. The one whose privacy she is so concerned about. Check out her Facebook profile: it’s not private. And it’s full of pictures of her kids.

Permission? I was taking a photo of my chicken dumbass. In a public place.

For the benefit of the paedophiles in the group, I’ve zoomed in on the kids. Knock yourselves out.

I doubt they’d even be able to recognise themselves.

People are scum. I hate them all.

10 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

You should repost w/ the cropped zoomed in of kids… “Opps!”

1 Like

You should photoshop something highly inappropriate over them.

5 Likes

I’m 586 posts behind. I assume De Santis is doing a masterful job in Florida and things are going great?

To be honest, I don’t know. But it’s more the principle of the thing.

5 Likes

I understand this. If you had a choice in the matter you might choose to avoid DeSantis’ Wonderland of Plague Peninsula, but it’s not your choice right now.

1 Like

I would just respond … NO. And then tell her to change her screen name because many consider it a racial slur. (Cotton-pickin)

9 Likes

:thinking::anguished: Good eye!

2 Likes

Or put eggplant emojis over the women’s faces and something more benign over the kids.

5 Likes