Booking MCO transportation

We have a family trip planned for August, should I be booking our MCO/resort transportation now or wait to see if more options develop? How will luggage transport work? We have always used Magical Express :cry:

I would book now if you want a private car service as some people have already reported having to book larger than necessary vehicles on their dates in the coming months. You are entirely responsible for your own luggage now and will have to pick it up at the baggage carousels.

1 Like

My first trip this year is in June. I’m going to wait and see how things work out. I’ll likely be choosing between Mears and the Sunshine Flyer, but the latter doesn’t start operations till next month.

2 Likes

I’m still leaning towards the bus options, but will try to book as early as possible. Thanks!

1 Like

I am hoping for some user feedback before deciding to book one. Honestly, as long as the bus is clean and we aren’t having to camp out at the airport for very long then I’m happy.

2 Likes

Someone yesterday posted that they used the Mears Express option and it was basically exactly like Magical Express except now decals on the buses. They also didn’t have to wait long and were basically taken straight to their resort.

6 Likes

Good to hear, I will be using Mears this month

1 Like

Good news!

1 Like

Planning to use these guys

Great reviews so far!