Big firsts & friends: an Easter trip report

Good to hear. After my first use of Spirit, I felt it was a one time thing. Until the next trip when even with bag fees was sooo much less than anyone else and has decent times and direct routes. It works.

Have fun! Your DD is so adorable! Is grumpy DH ready to have fun yet? :grin:

6 Likes

Thank you for recommending Away We Go! I just got my invoice yesterday and it was half the price of the big names, and they were very professional and helpful. I’m looking forward to using their service in June.

7 Likes

They send you this pic of your baggage, too, and of your valet tag

And @Tall_Paul1 he’s working on it lol. It is HOT.

10 Likes

This is a cool experience and well worth $12. I had no idea I had enough Lego points to get all 3 that we did free, so that was nice. I made the appt months ago but they were also taking walk ups

16 Likes

While enjoying some Daily Poutine we got our room ready text, 2 doors down from our TP request!!

8 Likes

Last ones on a waiting bus!

4 Likes

Made it to our room! Far from the lobby but so close to the path to Epcot!

20 Likes

So, would I pay more for a water view? No. But travel agent rooms populate randomly. It’s basically whatever isn’t selling at the time you reserve the room. So water view it is!

12 Likes

Awesome!! :star_struck:
Glad you made it safely.

DH swears by Spirit, but I’m still hesitant.

3 Likes

that looks good for Epcot access! Are you on the first floor or higher? I assume you can get out from somewhere nearby?

5 Likes

Second. Steps and elevator around the corner!

4 Likes

I had no idea this area even existed, since I’ve never tried to go down the pirate slide before.

14 Likes

So by this point DH has tapped out. He was sick this am, held the bag the whole time on the plane and had to run from b&c. He takes a med that makes him nauseous sometimes :person_shrugging:and this happens fairly often on the first day of vacation. I joke that it’s OR withdrawal. Anyway, we are at the arcade having fun!

14 Likes

Hope he feels better soon!

4 Likes

You probably mentioned but is this Yacht Club?

3 Likes

Beach Club. Yacht Club no longer has carpet.

4 Likes

A good enough reason to choose yacht. Plus storage in these rooms really sucks. They’re due for a refresh but honestly I love the look and feel (minus the carpet). Could be because “coastal” is my style at home? Only reason I know it’s due for a refresh is because of the carpet and lack of underbed storage (and storage in general). I do appreciate the proximity to Epcot though vs yacht, even though it’s maybe a 5m advantage.

I adore these!

21 Likes

I’m staying at Yacht in a few weeks but the carpet wasn’t the factor for me, only that it was maybe a little more chill for an adult trip. I like the look of that BC room!

But, I could tell it was BC due to the carpet if that makes sense. :grinning:

6 Likes

The kitchen sink!!

Sorry your DH isn’t feeling great.

3 Likes

Wow I had no idea either.

2 Likes