Big firsts & friends: an Easter trip report

447a: DD cries, wakes up DS. I figure out she needs chapstick. Get in sofa bed and snuggle her back to sleep.
515a: since I’m up, I purchase g+ at $35pp :exploding_head: only it won’t let me buy it for myself because I “already have it”. Which isn’t true. Somehow I have two tickets from the prepurchase g+ days on my MDE that have zero days left . I’m guessing thats the issue.

And btw, $35pp is a lot. Comparisons w UO’s EP don’t work for me. To me, EP is closer to a Disney VIP tour, since they only promise to get you in the LLs. UO’s VIP comes w 3 meals and gets you true front of the line access. If you max out a wdw VIP tour on the highest priced say it’s $630pp for 7 hours. Vs $300ish max pp w EP. Not a clean comparison but neither is EP/G+

9 Likes

G+ didn’t work for me because I have a ticket that doesn’t expire til 2024… That has a water park day left. So it won’t delete from my account. So my family is on 10a TT but I’m at 430. Chat wouldn’t give me a MEP or modify my time but I’m hoping GS in the park will fix.

RD isn’t happening because DH is still snoring. Crossing my fingers for the 11:47 FEA drop.

So:
$140 -g+
$68 - gotg for 4
$60 - Tron for 3
= $268 and we haven’t even gotten out of bed.

10 Likes

Also BG1 is beautiful. I’m trying not to use it because I need to be able to tell clients how to use the maze of insanity that is MDE but wow. It’s gonna be tough.

11 Likes

:astonished:

I hope it’s worth it and you have an amazing day!!

5 Likes

Yikes!

2 Likes

Oh this is important for me to know.

I still have a mini golf pass that I won’t use. Is that going to cause a problem I wonder

3 Likes

A guest provided this very thing ass the only negative feedback from her trip just yesterday

3 Likes

I’m glad you were able to get both GotG and Tron but that $268 is painful!

3 Likes

Well look what we did

12 Likes

What did you do? I can’t figure it out from the photo

2 Likes

IG towards frozen … Which is down

5 Likes

Oh.

Well that sucks.

3 Likes

They keep telling us not to make a line and we are all like :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

It opened at 850 and we walked on! Now in line for Anna and Elsa

12 Likes

About 35m so far.

5 Likes

That’s exactly why I am planning to stay at BC instead of Yatch. There is just too much walking for me at WDW.

4 Likes

What happened to getting slots automatically after 2p?

3 Likes

They changed that a while ago. Now the times have to actually be past 2pm for you to book at the park you’re hopping to. Ugh I wish we could have warned you.

7 Likes

Oh man. I missed this entirely!

3 Likes

So stacking is essentially out?!

4 Likes